PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me out with this H2 Im looking to buy

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pauldy
Something on this one screams run. I'm not sure if it's just the grill, the floor mats, the rust under the seats, the missing cup holder lining, the leather seats or the missing jack hardware, or the broken accessory outlets. Judging by the look of the drivers seat the previous owner was a heavy weight and that may have taken it's tole on the seats padding. This thing is at 100k miles and doesn't appear to have been delicately taken care of for sure, so I would be surprised if you don't have about 5k in differed service work to be done on this vehicle. That said most of that stuff can be rectified and given then price my only real concern would be how mechanically sound it is and for that you'd need a mechanic and more than just pictures.
I agree with you ... RUN ... I rather to spend another 3-4 K for a well taken care than not 19K for a 100K miles without any maintenance or care
Also in my guess there could be a possibility of flood . that's why the rust and replaced carpet JMO.
Look for a Hummer like if you are looking for your wife , once you see it not need too ask anyone if it is good or not ... Then you find it