PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 vs H2

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 05:22 AM
Default H3 vs H2

I bought my 07 H3 back in November and i love it, but yesterday i found an 05 H2 SUT at the local Caddy dealership. I got to talking to the salesman and he offered me a h*ll of a deal on a trade. I'm kind of torn. I'm really thinking of swapping over. I know the H2 doesent do quite as well on gas but it has lots more power than my H3. I am not that familiar with the SUT. Any thoughts or advice??

Old 02-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Default RE: H3 vs H2

Depends what you like!!! If GAS is a concern, the H2 isn't that much worse than the H3 (ask importkiller)!!

If you LOVE your H3, than no need to change....UNLESS you REALLY LOVE the SUT!!

Some people LOVE their H3's, some people...not so much!!

The SUT's are COOL!!! Not very practical for some people who need to load your rig full of stuff (like CASES OF DVD's, 2L Coke, Shelving units, Boxes of chocolate bars, etc)But I definately think they are HOT!! My 14 year old nephewLOVES the SUT's! More than my SUV (little *****)!!

What does your GUT tell you. IMO, that's the way to go!!!

Old 02-02-2007, 07:40 AM

Well said Bob. Whatever you decide, You can't go wrong. Just don't get ripped off.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:17 AM

Explain the deal he's offering..I'd like to dream...

HummRobert..don't forget the anchovies

Old 02-02-2007, 03:35 PM

I love the H2 SUT as well and after averaging 15mpg city driving in my H3 I'd consider trading.

Old 02-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Wow. He has video stores AND pizza places now? Do you deliver to Chicago?

Old 02-02-2007, 05:17 PM

Never been in an H3...but I absolutley love my H2 SUT. Lots of room in the cab...great ride...and looks bad ***.
(IMHO).

Good luck making the decision.

Old 02-02-2007, 06:24 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Wow. He has video stores AND pizza places now? Do you deliver to Chicago?
NO!!!! NO Pizza PLACE!!!!!

Old 02-02-2007, 08:36 PM

I had an H3, which I really liked. My only complaint was lack of rear visibility.
When I began considering trading for an H2 SUT, I was really torn. However, once I did so, I loved it. I find it much more comfortable and roomy.Plus, I don't have rear visibility problems in the SUT.
My H2 averages around 12.5 mpg.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:41 PM

OK I'll bite. We got to see a H3 at a privatehummer happening in Miami BEFORE they were in the market (a white one). And many times at my dealer afterwards.We loved it, (or should I say I & my daughter loved it)and were considering buying one for my young daughter. (Which at the time wanted one). Then, when the H2 SUT came out my wife didn't like it AT ALL when we saw it at our dealer. (My interpretation of her words (which is hard for guys once in awhile to understand from our better half) was "it looks like a castrated H2"--OH MY, I like the SUT, so I kepted my peice shut.

Now, seriously, IMHO, it really depends on personal preference & how it will be used, like every thing in life, it depends. Like in my case (as a H2 owner) I can't use a SUT with the back end opened like that. For example if I head north to Universal Studious in Orlando, It's me and my 3-2-legged ladies, and then, I have my 4-legged lady, my female boxer named Wilson. When you pack all 5 of our buts into a H2, with luggage, and all the dogs stuff and her bed & stuff, there is just no way everything can fit in a SUT (without all ofit being scattered all over the turnpike) & we all be comfy like as we travel north, especially if it rains or its cold OR HOTfor example. I ain't gonna put my wife in da bed in the back of a SUT, nor I'm I gonna put my baby Wilson back thar, as it is IT is cramped in our H2 as it is. So in my case, with the open back, I will never buy one. Another thing, with a H2, you CAN add a 5th seat, can't do in a SUT (I think unless it has changed). Haven't looked at the latest H3's next time I go into my dealerfor service I'll eyeball closer and a SUT, but for me right now, that cute SUV also in not on my radar screen--Again, if yer happy with what you got keep it, if not go for it!!