PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 stuff for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 05:36 PM

mcioci, yeah i dont get eBay. Its almost like they dont care about customer support.... and I mean that on every dimension.

1) they have no reachable customer service really to be able to discuss any issues with them (whether you are a buyer, a seller, or whatever)
2) they seem to ignore and penalize the seller as a very important part of this website's design.... since without our junk, there would be nothing to sell. charging for things that dont sell, that do sell, and that those that get fought too
which takes me to
3) they seem to ignore the buyer for the most part.... except after tons of paperwork (or internet forms) will they decide for the buyer....

in the end this doesnt make sense since a fair forum is needed. if it wasnt for all parties, this website would not work. surprisingly I dont see how it stays in business or that there isnt another website out there doing the same thing but in a fair manner.

(and now that eBay owns PayPal, they are screwing people over all kinds of ways)