PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 stuff for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Default H2 stuff for sale.

I have most of the stuff listed on eBay. Just paste this in the search field: seller:rvz1020

Old 01-25-2019, 01:23 PM

У вас есть датчики переднего удара

Old 01-25-2019, 01:24 PM

Do you have front impact sensors

Old 01-27-2019, 11:52 AM

If you guys searched the seller on Ebay you would see there are 0 listings and the original post is 2.5 years old......

Old 04-11-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
If you guys searched the seller on Ebay you would see there are 0 listings and the original post is 2.5 years old......
LoJac, that was me but ebay banned me for life due to trying to sell items without going through ebay. So now I am using my son's account. Joeybtend.
I don't sell as much as I used to, just don't have the time but I do have the following:

2 LE Brush grills. black and silver. mint like new condition.
Magnum 44 billet aluminum bullet door handles. I've sold about 18 sets and still have about 7 more. these are new and are awesome.

I also have a brand new dash for an 08-09 H2. this is a full dash with radio, non broken vent sliders, DIC, etc.

If anyone is interested you can text me at 347-452-9938 and I can text pictures.

Old 04-11-2019, 10:54 AM

How do you sell items on Ebay without going through Ebay??

They are a bunch of commie bastards anyway. I was banned for life as well for complete BS. They can go to hell for all I care lol.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
How do you sell items on Ebay without going through Ebay??

They are a bunch of commie bastards anyway. I was banned for life as well for complete BS. They can go to hell for all I care lol.
You list on ebay. When I get an offer, which is always too low, I make a counter offer and write a message to buyer that If we can do this transaction outside of ebay I can sell the item for less due to the fact I would be saving 10% on ebay fees. I type in my number but you have to spell out the numbers because ebay has this software where it checks the messages to see if they find phone numbers, or word paypal, etc.... I agree with you. I hate ebay.

Old 04-11-2019, 05:58 PM

LoJac and mcioci,
I agree, Ebay is a criminal and unregulated business.
Besides the fact that they do things to prevent you from selling things without them getting their piece.... or making fees on even if you dont sell something.
I have been the victim of them stealing from me. (unfortunately my dad has been an ebay victim too)
They have taken money out of my account without my approval.... so I stopped with giving them access
Then a few years ago I sold something, the guy received it as shown buy a signature and delivery confirmation. Weeks later he decided he didnt want it anymore, claiming it was broke. I wrote and stated 1) no return policy as stated in the auction and 2) its been weeks since he received it, he could have broken it. Ebay ruled in his favor because i only wrote back once about the issue. They said because I didnt keep writing back, it showed I didnt want to fight it. Whats to fight when the first email says it all. They still try to collect the money from me, and I laugh when I get those calls.
Ebay can kiss my ***.

Old 04-12-2019, 06:56 AM

In their defense I do understand their doing things to prevent off-site transactions (fee avoidance). They do have the marketplace and platform that they invested in, which from a business standpoint, if someone uses, by its very idea and design, they expect to make a percentage of or fee on the sale. Had it not been for their platform the seller and buyer would not have likely found each other. A similar thing I run into in my sign company is we often get individuals that come in and want some NFL team graphic or even some brands graphics like Harley, disney stuff, Marvel, etc printed for them. We will not do they and they often get upset exclaiming that they are providing free advertising for the brand. I try to explain it as what if you spent years developing something as well as developing the market and public desire for it. Then some random place just takes your hard work and sells it for a profit and you get nothing. They simply want their cut and they also want to assure that whatever is produced with thier graphics meets their quality standards. They deserve some credit - they pioneered that sort of a marketplace and it is theirs, they deserve to get something for the risks they have taken over the years in developing and creating it. Do I agree with all of their rules or think all of their fees are fair, no not at all. But - it is theirs and they can set the rules and fees as they please. They built it, they own it, and that is their right. Until someone else comes along and makes some other sort of marketplace that can truly compete than it is what it is, business.

Old 04-12-2019, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by jsbihn
LoJac and mcioci,
I agree, Ebay is a criminal and unregulated business.
Besides the fact that they do things to prevent you from selling things without them getting their piece.... or making fees on even if you dont sell something.
I have been the victim of them stealing from me. (unfortunately my dad has been an ebay victim too)
They have taken money out of my account without my approval.... so I stopped with giving them access
Then a few years ago I sold something, the guy received it as shown buy a signature and delivery confirmation. Weeks later he decided he didnt want it anymore, claiming it was broke. I wrote and stated 1) no return policy as stated in the auction and 2) its been weeks since he received it, he could have broken it. Ebay ruled in his favor because i only wrote back once about the issue. They said because I didnt keep writing back, it showed I didnt want to fight it. Whats to fight when the first email says it all. They still try to collect the money from me, and I laugh when I get those calls.
Ebay can kiss my ***.
I fight with eBay all the time. They will always rule in the buyers favor no matter what. I questioned the no return policy and they keep saying over and over like a robot that even though you stated no returns, it does not mean the buyer can’t return it. I said to them then remove that feature on eBay because it’s useless. I got even with them one tome many years ago. I purchased a radio for my Hummer one day, next morning I found one so much cheaper so I bought that one too and listed it on eBay for about $300 more than I paid. Someone buys it. I ship it out and about 4 weeks later the guy wants to return it due to a white line going across screen. I told ebay there is no way the buyer didn’t hook it up and installed it wrong and damaged it. I told the buyer to send it right to kenwood since it’s under warranty and they would fix it and return to him for free. No he wanted to ship it from Texas back to me in NY and I had to send it out and then re-ship to him. Made no sense unless he did damage it and he was afraid of Kenwood charging him for repair if they could tell the buyer actually damaged the unit. I receive the return but no signature was required. eBay sends me a message that the radio has been delivered. I call them and say i don’t care if history shows delivery we didn’t sign for it and i don’t have it. I was lucky to get this particular person on the phone at eBay because she said I shouldn’t be held accountable if no signature was required. So eBay refunded the buyer, I sent out the radio to kenwood, got it repaired and sold it for $900. Lmao.

Quick Reply: H2 stuff for sale.