PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2-Snow-? ... Canada road trip Dec

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 07:24 PM

Sounds like your going on adventure. Just something else to think about you should really have your rig undercoated if not your gonna have salt in places you really dont want it. They salt the crap out of the roads up there just something to think about.
James Swayne proud owner of an 06 H-2.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by JimmysH-2
Sounds like your going on adventure. Just something else to think about you should really have your rig undercoated if not your gonna have salt in places you really dont want it. They salt the crap out of the roads up there just something to think about.
James Swayne proud owner of an 06 H-2.
HI JAmes

I was looking for info for the undercoating , which I need anyway , I use the truck to get the jetski on the ramp and start to see superficial rust on the back ... I found this product ( Amsoil HD Metal Protector ) .. Is it good or do you recommended any other product , maybe a shop would do it more professional
THX

Old 10-08-2014, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by H2Miami
HI JAmes

I was looking for info for the undercoating , which I need anyway , I use the truck to get the jetski on the ramp and start to see superficial rust on the back ... I found this product ( Amsoil HD Metal Protector ) .. Is it good or do you recommended any other product , maybe a shop would do it more professional
THX
Take it to a shop. Do you have "crown" rustproofing shops?

The road crews spray a salt brine on the roads. The stuff is nasty. You can't even pressure wash it off your frame. It destroys vehicles.

Old 10-08-2014, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by madmayo
Take it to a shop. Do you have "crown" rustproofing shops?

The road crews spray a salt brine on the roads. The stuff is nasty. You can't even pressure wash it off your frame. It destroys vehicles.
Will ask on the truck shops to check if anyone could get the job done . Thank you