PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 roof rack key E002 & light rack

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Default Thule

I tried the GMpartsgiant site, but couldnt find it. I found it under the Thule site using code N005, 7.50 including shipping...will see if it works...

J

Old 10-30-2012, 09:39 PM

very good!

Old 10-31-2012, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by DennyOK
Thanks Twin, the reason I asked was that I ended up with an extra roof rack (3) and was thinking what to do with it, when the light bar came to mind.
If you're only running two racks on the roof now, I'd put that third one up there---it balances the truck out like you wouldn't believe.
As for making a light bar out of it--good luck figuring out what kind of mounts to use so that it will look good. I picked up this extra lightbar so I could strip a couple of the light mounts out of it to put on my existing light bar and add a couple more lights. Problem I ran into was getting the HUMMER lights cheap enough to make the project work for me. I've been watching them on Flea Bay for a long time, $63 a piece is as cheap as they go. I could use different lights, but I wanted to match them up to the existing stuff. Because this is a new light bar I also had a harder time stripping the mounts out of it---so it just lays under my bed driving my wife nuts!