PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GM to Wind Down Hummer After China Sale Fails

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 12:07 AM
Smile

My 2008 has 9500 km on it right now, I would love for the price of my H2 to go up, but even if it did, I don't think I would sell it! There are people who want a new H2, but it doesn't look like they will be able to buy one, so a low mileage used one will be the only option.

I love my H2...

*** HUMMER like nothing else ***

Old 03-23-2010, 07:21 PM

im with most of you the hummer is an american truck made for americans, i cringe at the thought of a japanese company owning the rights to my hummers blueprint it honestly makes me sick. GM has discontinued many vehicles including the camaro and look who is back. it is simple supply and demand, when the line is gone and the demand picks up for our used hummers, new talks and new ideas will be brought to the table and hopefully with any luck when gm rebounds from financial strain so will the hummer.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:16 PM

The only worry I have is will parts and support still be available in the future? I would think that there is enough surplus to last a while, and would see the value increase. But like above, I don't think I would sale my H2.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:05 AM

i want to say that it is common practice to keep parts production for up to seven years after the model is discontinued and a good portion of the parts are cross bred into other vehicles like tahoes and suburbans and all the pickup fleet. body parts will be the big thing after several years but even then if we hit something there isnt substantial damage anyways. im also with everyone else i wouldnt sell my h2 i love the attention it draws and with the mods ive done i absolutly love to drive this thing all the time!

Old 04-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Default Hummer parts..:-(

Just from my experience, i had an accident on Feb 2nd which damaged the hood on my H2. The body shop that rebuilt the front of my H2 put an order for a new hood that had no delivery time! If i didn't spend an 1hr a day on the internet searching for a decent used hood.. i don't know when my hummer would've been done. I hust got it back at the end of March with a used hood that the body shop made look new, but this is a big concern for any future body parts. .

PS... Love the H2