PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Full Time Fog Lights Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Exclamation

Originally Posted by rascole
Hey Doc Douche Bag Olds, if you don't have anything helpful to add. SHUT THE FUQ UP.
Is this all you do? Troll around threads looking for someone to re-post a same question just so you can add some sarcasm? So I ask again since you are a know-it-all, where is the diagram?
Wow, you can't be that thick in the head. Can you?

Last edited by TAINTER; 11-11-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:08 AM

I must be missing something simple,but why is it a problem when a new person has a question about something that somebody else asked about a while ago?.
Is it ok if it was last week,but not if it was last year?
Honestly,I don't get it why doc,or anyone should get bent out of shape over a new question that was asked prior.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:17 AM

if you don't get it yet, after a while on HF hopefully you will.

Last edited by TAINTER; 11-11-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by happythree
I must be missing something simple,but why is it a problem when a new person has a question about something that somebody else asked about a while ago?.
Is it ok if it was last week,but not if it was last year?
Honestly,I don't get it why doc,or anyone should get bent out of shape over a new question that was asked prior.
When you ask a question in a 2, 3 or 4+ year old post, who are you asking the question to? The people who started the topic in old posts are long gone. So really what is happening when you dig up old chit is asking the current board a question, but adding a bunch of members who are not even here any longer in the loop. If you actually want to try to get in touch with a member that had information important to you in an old thread, Private Message them instead of necrobumping. https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/n...bumping-23220/

So like I have asked 100s of times, start a NEW thread, link the old one, or link 3 or four old ones, to it if you want. Then you can get the current membership to chime into in a new thread with the actual people who are here now discussing it.

There is never a reason to post in multiple threads to ask a single question. It's like walking into a room with people having conversations and just yelling out your question multiple times, then impatiently waiting for your answer from someone you just interrupted.

Part of moderating is board maintenance, keeping sections orderly and current. Fortunately, it dose not include changing diapers or wiping snot off noses.