PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FJ's are having frame cracking issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Default RE: FJ's are having frame cracking issues

Name:  DSCF1950.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  38.3 KB
Name:  DSCF1951.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  24.2 KB

75% of the cost of an item has to go to the USA to be stamped, "Made in the USA". I had a friend that made USA ice cream makers. 75% of the cost was taking them out of the Chinese shipping crate and setting them intothe displaybox. Yup, they stampedmade in the USA on em.

If there'sonething the japanese cars have been good for, istheyhave improved quality of the american cars. In the early80's, american cars were junk. We didn't care anymore what went out the factory. Then, the japanese put out a pretty good product, probably better then most of the american products. We lost a lot of sales becausethey were a betterquality. We gave ourselvesthe bad reputation.It's been hard getting away from that, but we are getting there.

Now, how bout, can we talk about hummers for a while or is the the FJ bashing forum?

Old 09-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Yep. in the 80's american cars were basically crap. with a few exceptions. The Japanese invasion took the industry by suprise, and now they understand how to cut-throat compete. I realize that parts of cars come from far and wide, but I'm looking at the BIG picture: saying the carpet in your vehicle came from timbucktoo, therefore you didn't buy american; is like saying: "this cheese on these crackers came from Brazil,therefore the freekin housethat I built, in whichthe Omish table on which the cheese is sitting, is no longer american, because of the cheese!" [:'(][:'(] But more seriously MOVE ON! There are better threads than this.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:33 PM

this is a hummer forum...with some fj bashing mixed in for flavor....not to be a dik but if anyone doesn't like reading or participating in fj bashing...don't open the thread!!

Old 09-08-2007, 10:37 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

this is a hummer forum...with some fj bashing mixed in for flavor....not to be a dik but if anyone doesn't like reading or participating in fj bashing...don't open the thread!!
YEAH.....What impy SAID!!!!!!!!![8D]

Old 09-09-2007, 09:07 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Good point. But since this is in the Hummer H3 forum,shouldn't it be moved to off-topic?

Old 09-09-2007, 09:28 AM

seriously bro...you have 17 posts!!! Why do you continue to argue just to argue???? About the stupidest chit too...I don't get it. I leave talk about the fj in the h3 forum because it is the direct competition to the h3...so it is relevant.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:41 PM

This makes me gladI didn't buy an FJ.We looked at an FJ TURD oh wait,I mean TRD.Without the white roof they looka little bit better.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:28 PM

I saw a special edition FJ known as the G-A-Y

Then, quickly realizedits the only edition.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:18 PM

There ya go again D.....Sugar coating your opinion.....When are you gonna start expressing how you really feel?

Old 09-10-2007, 04:30 AM

I don't know what some people like about the FJ, but there'sALOT here in Guam![sm=smiley21.gif] There's only about a dozen H3's and handful of H2's and H1'shere. I personally don't like how it looks and my wife calls ita moving toilet bowl.

Quick Reply: FJ's are having frame cracking issues