PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FINAL OUTCOME OF EXTENDED WARRANTY!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Default RE: FINAL OUTCOME OF EXTENDED WARRANTY!

Sorry about all the **** you had to go through to get nowhere Wifey. It really pisses me off that you got treated that way. Name:  angry1.gif
Views: 47
Size:  19.4 KB

Also, the way you were treated at the #%@*# forum was very childish. What a bunch of A-HOLES!

Old 05-01-2007, 08:36 PM

Yes it does suk. Just when I am planning on trading in my 06 for a 07 and going to purchase 3 more for my buisness. I don't want to end up at the dealer(s) LawWyfe goes to, espeically the one she returned her warranty letter to. We live in the same area. Maybe I will look into something else for my buisness.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:36 PM

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a bad time with GM. Until I purchased my current H3, I had sworn off
GM products since 1982 and Ford products since 2000. I still have a 2 inch thick file on my Pontiac T/A
(engine problems, tranny problems, electrical nightmares, paint peeling, on and on and on) and one almost
as bad on a Ford Exploder (3 trannies, a rear diff and a cornucopia of other crap). On both vehicles, I
received the same sort of run around you have gotten on your H3. Unlike yourself, I gave up, traded the
vehicles, took a bath in the process and went import. This H3 was my first foray back into US made
vehicles......Your experience with GM doesn't bode well.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is, Darlin' I feel your pain.

If any good comes of your experience, it will be that any potential buyers who read this forum will be forewarned.

I guess they (GM) have never heard that old saying "It's cheaper to Keep her"....

It would be great if we could get GM to post their official position on this issue.

Best of luck,

mvl

Old 05-01-2007, 08:54 PM

Stangs, THAT's why I am here darlin! Here where people act like "grownups" (unless of course we are cutting the fool which everyone needs to do on occasion LOL) Thank you for the continued words of support all...

And Gunn, sugar thanks for the kind words also....Jeep...I will will respond to you later in more depth..it's dinner time now and I must attend to my KP duties! LOL

And for the record, it's never been my intentions to trash the H3...I have LOVED mine! But it is just unconscionable that GM would treat me this way! Still, I don't think I would try to discourage anyone from buying an H3..I might say IF you want a really COOL ride that may not be reliable, and a company that won't support you (and may even LIE to you) and stand behind their product...by all means BUY AN H3!!

Old 05-01-2007, 09:28 PM

troll....

lol..

Old 05-01-2007, 09:35 PM

Dude I don't think LawWyfe is being a troll. Just relax... She got mistreated and has vaild reasons.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:40 PM

OMG... you need to learn humor.. LOL read the bottom of my post and the thread in the other forum... lol

Old 05-01-2007, 09:54 PM

[sm=oopssign.gif][sm=imsorry.gif][sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 05-01-2007, 09:57 PM

thats better...

Old 05-01-2007, 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: jdrew

troll....

lol..
JD..sugar...Kiss my troll (_Y_)! LOLOL (mwuah!)

Quick Reply: FINAL OUTCOME OF EXTENDED WARRANTY!