PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FINAL OUTCOME OF EXTENDED WARRANTY!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Default RE: FINAL OUTCOME OF EXTENDED WARRANTY!

What a bunch of Bungholes over there..I'd like to bitchslap everyone of them especially that manbitch..

Special exception to D. Dan..he stuck up for you a little at least.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:11 PM

LOL Denny, eh they just showed their mentality I did not see what any Dan?? said, all I saw was the honey/lawyer comment and the Toyota/childish bunghole comment - now that was a real show of class and intelligence LOL. I think we actually have a great group of educated, intelligent folks here who usuallyrefrain from that sort of thing until necessary. It was my 1st and only intended trip overthere just to make that post...

Old 05-01-2007, 06:38 PM

Sarah...did you keep a copy of the letter for yourself?

Old 05-01-2007, 06:39 PM

This is what I said....[/align][/align]Go easy on the Lawwyfe. I've seen her on another forum. She has been given the run around big time.

Wait till you have to get your head replaced and have to demand extended coverage.

It took me awhile but I got my letter from Hummer extedning my warranty another 60 months or 75,000 miles with a zero deductibile from teh date and mileage of the repair. This is the Basic Guard Plan and covers the whole drive train (engine, trans, t-case, axles).

At first they offered 100K engine only but called back saying the couldn't offer it in CA, VT and NH. When they did that I demanded they show good faith in the head repair and later they did.... long story[/align]

Old 05-01-2007, 06:45 PM

Yes sugar I did...I also have the email they sent me 2 weeks ago that outlined the coverage plan they were giving me and their intentions in great detail. Nice to see you BTW! Hope school and work aren't keeping you dragging too much.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:49 PM

OHHHHH Dan! Sorry, I did not realize that you were the Dan Dennis was referring to. I only saw the 1st 2 or 3 posts that were quite derrogatory towards me lol. I signed out and did not intend to go back...I don't have time nor the desire to be a part of that kind of nonsense. Thank you for the back up then! I did not go over there with any intentions of being rude or trollish nor becoming a part of that group. I just wanted to leave an informative post in places where there might be someone who experiences some of the same probs I have..period. Thanks again!

Old 05-01-2007, 06:57 PM

Sorry that all this has happened. How has your dealer treated you? I believe there really is nothing the service manager can do for you. I know they want the best for you but the service manager should of never said "he will not let his happen to you". I don't think he has any power over anything. Maybe if you were causing problems, yelling or being a complete idiot... all he could maybe do is put a bad word in for you. I know this didn't happen though, you seem like very nice person. What dealer do you go to?

Old 05-01-2007, 07:14 PM

BTW, theseare the coverage plans that they have promised me - they all vary quite a bit.

1. Dec. 2006- 7 yr/100,000 milecomplete engine/drivetrain
(letter came and was only various engine components and no drivetrain)

2.Feb 2007 - 84 mo/75,000 mile GMPP (bumper to bumper)
(3 weeks later told me it was a mistake and they wouldn't give that)

3. April2007- in writing 84 mo/70,000 miles from april's date of issue (in otherwords
added on to what I already had time and milewise)

4. 1 week later after they had my letter - called me and wanted to change it to
60 mos/75,000 total (not added on to what I already had)

5. May 1st - called me and told methey were not honoring their promise and I
getnothing and they are closing my file as "unsatisfied customer"

Old 05-01-2007, 07:27 PM

Jeep,

The dealer is hmmm I'd say somewhat indifferent to me (I get it serviced elsewhere from where I purchased it unfortunately because my dealer is so far away.) I often get the impression when I take it in for service that unless you have an H2 - you aren't a big money maker and perhaps not as important to them. I have never been anything BUT nice with the service people there. I joke around with them even when I am upset - (like when they have my H3 for a week and can't figure out what the noise is that it's making). I don't treat people rudely in reality UNTIL I feel I have been treated that way. Just as I wasn't rude to the GM folks either until today. Do I pour on the sugar? NO.... but I was never anything but amicable and nice.

My dealer of purchase was Williamson Cadillac Hummer who was GREAT! And my servicing dealer is Vera Cadillac Hummer.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:16 PM

Which dealer is this "I often get the impression when I take it in for service that unless you have an H2 - you aren't a big money maker and perhaps not as important to them." I will make sure NOT to buy my new one there. I have also experienced this feeling.

Quick Reply: FINAL OUTCOME OF EXTENDED WARRANTY!