PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Dr Tom PM to me and my reply

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator
Default Dr Tom PM to me and my reply

Originally Posted by drtom
Talking with DrTom is like talking to a crack addict about an intervention.....frustrating to say the least LMAO.

THAT BS IS STILL SHOWING UP WITH POSTS FROM PANTS. I SENT PATRICK A PM. IF IT DOESEN STOP I WILL JUST GET UGLIER THAN HIM .IF YOU WANT IT CLEAN LIKE I DO JUST CLEAN PANTS UP OR I WILL DISH IT OUT TO THE LIMIT YOU WILL TOLERATE LIKE HE IS DOING

I WAIT A DAY
Note https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/h...e2/#post263402

Consider this, I have had many MANY PMs asking that you be kicked. I have stuck up for you EVERY time, because while you are gruff and annoying, I do not see where you are actually violating any forum rules. Mrfancy azz has been chewed out, if he makes even a tiny mistake, gone he will be.

Do not threaten me with board war again. We came here to help some people and have some fun. If you don't like it, nobody says you have to keep coming back. I do not approve of what he did, I can't be everywhere every day on this forum, and it was wrong.

A copy of this will be posted in the mod room, all of admin will be aware of it, not as a threat to you, but to make sure fancypants stays in line. If you stir up chit over something that is done and over, your time here will be also done and over.

You're welcome.

Old 10-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Super Moderator

Nice job Doc

Old 10-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator

He's got a hardon for MFP.... but there are 4-5 people with that type of stuff in their sigs....

Truthfully the part that scares me the most is that he might actually be a doctor....