PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DEALER TRIED TO REFUSE DOING AN ALIGNMENT & HEAD REPL. INFO INSIDE

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: DEALER TRIED TO REFUSE DOING AN ALIGNMENT & HEAD REPL. INFO INSIDE

So, you actually read the part about him being a Moron ? OOPS lol.

I have to take mine BACK to the dealer again also. I was just about to post about it. My fan belt is squeeking, my brakes go to the floor every other morning now, my differential is hosed, etc. I'm trying yet ANOTHER dealer, one that is only 10 miles from my new house. They only do warranty work during the week, cuz they say "we can't get get parts on the weekends" so, how does that differ from PAID work? DOH! If they can't fix my H3, I'm going back to Indiana. I don't care if it's far. Hopefully these guys will be cool. They advertise like crazy around here.

Anyway, I had to vent. If you need our help dudeZYNE can get a hold of a H1 with a rocket launcher on it.

Wanna post that pic again Nick

Old 01-26-2007, 02:53 PM

I had my jack replaced . The difference was the screw rod. The new one is larger diam. Good luck Wolf

Old 01-26-2007, 02:54 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

And I sent the dealership your name too.....and Picture

Old 01-26-2007, 03:24 PM

HAHAHAAA......I left all the names out of it and didn't even tell him what automotive forum had all of these replies. Not that it really mattered since the guy obviously was / is wrong regarding the alignment. Oh, I forgot to mention this morning when I took it in and was debating with him the ability to do an alignment....he spouts off with, "I'm an ASE certified mechanic" while arguing his points as to why it was impossible to do an alignment. WOW! Imagine that, someone that's got the ASE patch on their jacket talking about things he has no clue on. I got the feeling that he wanted me to just give him the old, "oh, well sh*t, why didn't you just say that in the first place so I would know everything you're telling me is undisputable and correct!"

I'm the type that over analyizes and over researches everything.....I read every post on here about the t-bars before touching a socket to them. In the process, read over and over about getting alignments once you're done. .....and then for this pole-puffer to start telling me that I've basically screwed up my H3 and that it can never be aligned now. Just goes to show, there's good and bad in pretty much everything in life, but hummerforums.com helps you weed out the idiots! Hey, Mr. Hummer Dealership Service guy.......YOU HAVE BEEN[sm=bustedsign.gif]AND [sm=owned.gif]

Old 01-26-2007, 03:28 PM

he was probably a Colt fan too...tell him to get off his Manning under-roos and do some work!

Old 01-26-2007, 04:07 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

he was probably a Colt fan too...tell him to get off his Manning under-roos and do some work!
Ouch! Actually, it's funny you mention that, about getting to work....the local news has been running stories about how some local Indianapolis companies are letting their employees have the day off of work on Monday....all due to the Colts being in the Superbowl. Since you're obviously not a Manning fan, I've got a little joke for you that just came in my email a few minutes ago......ENJOY!

Tom Brady , after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was
> showing him around.
> They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window
> "Tom," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."
> Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the
> porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story
> mansion with a blue and white sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an
> enormous Colts logo flag, and in every window, an Indianapolis Colts towel.
> Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I
> have a question. I was an all-pro QB who won the Super Bowl, and I even
> went to the Hall of Fame."
> God said "So what's your point Tom?"
> "Well, why does Peyton Manning get a better house than me?"
> God chuckled, and said: Tom, that's not Peyton's house, it's mine."

> Go Blue!!

Old 01-26-2007, 04:27 PM

If god's a colt fan I'm praying to the wrong man casue he can't even get a ring for his own team!!!!

the only reason I want the colts to win is because Dungy has a Pittsburgh Steeler superbowl ring in his resume

Old 01-26-2007, 04:33 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I have to take mine BACK to the dealer again also. I was just about to post about it. My fan belt is squeeking, my brakes go to the floor every other morning now, my differential is hosed, etc. I'm trying yet ANOTHER dealer, one that is only 10 miles from my new house. They only do warranty work during the week, cuz they say "we can't get get parts on the weekends" so, how does that differ from PAID work? DOH! If they can't fix my H3, I'm going back to Indiana. I don't care if it's far. Hopefully these guys will be cool. They advertise like crazy around here.

Anyway, I had to vent. If you need our help dudeZYNE can get a hold of a H1 with a rocket launcher on it.

Wanna post that pic again Nick
Certainly .... Though I don't think the army guys will let me borrow it ... especially not with a full load of stingers .. but man would that be fun .. where's the closest StarBucks? I feel like blowing something up ....

[IMG]local://upfiles/1157/107BF614E0B84DB7A173D783E7202941.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-26-2007, 06:44 PM

Anything GM spent money on (ie recalls) should be listed against the VIN. Might try sending them email asking if the data is current. Or, take it in have the dealership have them pull the service records. Good luck with it...