PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crazy Electrical Gremlins

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Default Crazy Electrical Gremlins

Hi All i have an 03 H2 just purchased weeks ago and recently i have been having some real electrical gremlin problems...

I'm driving down the road and boom wipers suddenly come on and wont shut off...wiggle turn signal arm and they quit or maybe just coincidence...heater blower motor works one day then not the next...wiper fluid pump is now running whenever key is on however its not pumping fluid onto windshield its like its running backwards...when i push on the fluid arm to get juice it stops?????????

heated seats sometimes work when button pressed..but sometimes light just momentarily comes on then off again...?????

roof leaks and i guess its probably the roof lights like i have found in the search...could this also be causing the other problems???

i do have dvd headrests however they were added aftermarket not factory when i bought the truck...by dealer...

im really getting annoyed....cant seem to find the problem if anyone can shed some light on this situation it would be extremely appreciated...

also when i get a chance i will post pics of it...[:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 11-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Default RE: Crazy Electrical Gremlins

Your windshield washer motor cover is defective causing all your wiper and washer problems. If you do a search on any of the hummer forums you'd find the details on this, asthe recal info on it just been posted.

You found the roof leak, dont remeber off hand any known issues w/ the heated seats.

Old 11-27-2008, 04:08 AM
Default RE: Crazy Electrical Gremlins

Hi im new to this but ive been having a few problems with one of my Hummer H2'sthe indicators/repeaters down the right hand side don't work it keeps blowing the RT/TRN fuse in the Cab fuse box, Ive checked all the wiring for breaks etc. but cannot seem to find the fault does anyone know how to rectify this or have you a wiring diagram you can send me.

Thanx