PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cargo Envelope Net question

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 06:15 PM
Default Cargo Envelope Net question

I searched this forum and found part of my answer. I purchased a rear cargo envelope net that attaches by hooks on the bottom part. The problem is I do not have some type of peg/clip type thing that snaps into a little upper round part located at the rear of the cargo area just behind the back door. According to what I found these are some type of backward C type peg/clips that fit into the round opening and holds the top part of the net’s loops.

Called the dealership and waiting to hear back.

Does anyone know what I am referring to or where I could order these? Searching the different sites I cannot find anything about this.

I am so loving my new Truck (Not a Car). So far everything is perfect and no problems.

Thanks…..

Old 02-21-2011, 07:40 PM

I used to have the part number written down but I don't know where I "filed" it. The dealership should be able to look it up no problem. They are about $2 each from the dealership. Order a few extra because they break easily if you put any real stress on them. I keep a couple of extra ones in the glove box.

Here is a pic of the doodad:

Old 02-21-2011, 08:27 PM

Perfect! Thanks J.W. I just got off the phone with the parts department and described your photo of the clip doodad thing and he found it but needed to order them. Good idea to pick up a few extra ones.