PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Happy PCMFL Customer

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Default RE: Another Happy PCMFL Customer

Get a cat-back and a CAI and with the tune, you will feel the seat sucking on your butt!

Old 04-23-2007, 02:59 PM

Just got my PCM back on Friday. What a difference this tune makes. Just as everyone has said, the shift points are firmer, and to me it seems to be alot quicker off the line. I could not be happier with PCM For Less. Thanks to Kelly!!!! and to everyone on this board for all the great info and support. Will post with MPG.

Old 04-23-2007, 03:30 PM

Got the Cat-back and CAI will be the next thing that I do. I def am impressed with the tune as it is right now. Glad I did it.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:41 PM

First Fill up since PCMFL Install... Here's my Fuel milage... 17.56 L/100km, 13.4 mpg US, 16.09 mpg Imp.
All City driving with a Heavy Foot LoL I just can't help It!!! This next fill I'll drive conservatively and see what I'll get then.

Old 04-29-2007, 04:21 AM

Sent my PC M back on Mon and got it back on SAT. WOW!!! What a difference!! Pulling on to the highway is one heck of a lot better. Can't wait to see the milege.

To all at PCM4LESS---->> great job!!

Old 05-01-2007, 05:11 PM

this is cool hearing such positive results from the tune, I've been a little nervous about doing something like this since i'm an automotive novice, however, reading all these posts are making me think I should take the plunge!

Old 05-01-2007, 05:46 PM

I appreciate you guys taking the time to update us on your PCMs!!

ORIGINAL: jman_in_minnesota

this is cool hearing such positive results from the tune, I've been a little nervous about doing something like this since i'm an automotive novice, however, reading all these posts are making me think I should take the plunge!
The H3 doesn't even require any tools to remove the PCM If that's not newbie-friendly I don't know what is!

Old 05-01-2007, 06:03 PM

If you have large hands (as I do) then a removing the coolant reservoir tank would make the access to the PCM easier..but certainly not needed.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:30 PM

Jman, it is VERY easy. After taking it out the first time, it literally takes minutes to put in the loaner and then minutes to put the original back in once you get it back from PCM4Less.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:41 PM

...and these are the things I like to hear!

thanks everyone!!!

ORIGINAL: DE_Hummer

Jman, it is VERY easy. After taking it out the first time, it literally takes minutes to put in the loaner and then minutes to put the original back in once you get it back from PCM4Less.

Quick Reply: Another Happy PCMFL Customer