PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Adventure Package Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Default Adventure Package Question

I have an 03 H2 w/ Adventure Package, it has the premium 6cd stereo, sunroof, roof bars, factory all weather mats. One of the questions I have is apparently not many H2's came with cloth upholstery as I've only seen 2 in pictures with cloth, all others are leather, so no heated front and rear seats. Are the cloth seats trimmed in leather or the hide of a naugha? What else am I missing out on? I've owned it for about 4 months and love it, rides like a luxury car handles very well for such a large SUV, they say the seats are from the Tahoe but they feel much more plushier as I've owned an 05 GMC Yukon with similar seats. It had 79k when purchased, has 86k now. Thanks for any info...

Old 06-07-2016, 12:04 PM

Pretty sure that the "Adventure Package" also had the rear Air Springs instead of Coil Springs. It also came with an "Adventure Package" Goodie bag. "walkie talkie" set.

Old 06-07-2016, 04:00 PM

I do have air suspension and it has the first aid kit and hummer flashlight, no walkie talkies though.

Old 06-08-2016, 04:20 PM

im not sure the major differences between the trim levels i know adventure / luxury H2s had air ride. the seats are not the same as tahoe seats. they are same in size but the h2 has a different pattern in the "leather". i have never heard of an H2 with cloth seats not even the base model. besides that they are all very similar. most have the chrome package option with the chrome mirrors and door handles

Old 06-08-2016, 04:32 PM

Well mine definetly has cloth inserts front and rear, even the third seat has cloth, just not sure if the outer portion is leather or vinyl. I have seen 2 other H2's with similar interiors, all others are leather, also the top portion of the interior door panels are covered in cloth not leather. I also have chrome mirrors and door handles. I just meant that the seats are the same base and frame as Tahoe.

Old 06-08-2016, 08:18 PM

yes they are the same base. im really curious about your seats would you mind posting pictures lol. if that was really an option thats gotta be something rare

Old 06-09-2016, 11:20 AM

Honestly I've never heard of an H2 with Cloth interior either. I get alot of them coming through the shop here. maybe its been reupholstered?

Old 06-09-2016, 11:49 AM

Heres what my seats look like.

Attached Thumbnails Adventure Package Question-image.jpeg  
Old 06-09-2016, 12:05 PM

BASE:This entry level H2 comes standard with much of what one would expect in a $50,000+ SUV, including dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, a Bose audio system, a trip computer, keyless entry, OnStar and front and rear heated seats. The H2 also features 4x4 enhancements like a locking rear differential, skid plates and all-terrain tires.

LUXURY PACKAGE :The H2 Luxury Package adds chrome wheels, higher quality leather upholstery, an extra seat (third row), a CD changer, satellite radio, side steps, chrome exterior trim and a brushed aluminum roof rack. Other options include a navigation system, a rear seat DVD system and a rear backup camera.

The Adventure Package finishes the H2 with several additional features, mostly geared toward off-roading. Upgrades include a self-leveling rear air suspension system, a front brush guard and a tool kit (flashlight, air hose for using the compressor to inflate tires, leatherman multi tool and and air gauge). A six-disc CD changer is also included with this package. Other options include a navigation system, rear seat DVD entertainment and a rear backup camera.

There is also a couple of Limited and Special Edition H2s out there.

So unless those Cloth seats were in a Limited or Special Edition the vehicle has been reupholstered.

Last edited by H2CANEPADESIGN; 06-09-2016 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:22 PM

My seats are just like the one in Crawdaddyjc's picture, cloth trimmed in either vinyl or leather, just not sure which without taking cover apart to see. I do have the brush guard and Adventure Kit, includes leatherman, air hose, flashlight, 1st aid kit, and air gauge. Do not have Nav, rear entertainment or backup camera. Have aluminum roof rack cross bars, side steps, factory all weather mats, extra chrome and third row single seat. I guess its not a normal combination, but rare.

Quick Reply: Adventure Package Question