PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04 supercharger .. reduce engine power... what the hell .. please help

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Unhappy 04 supercharger .. reduce engine power... what the hell .. please help

what's up guys ... i have an 04 h2 with a supercharger. my problem is that.. when i hit the gas sometime..maybe like once day... there's nothing there... it feels like it shut off for a second. or sometime it will go in to limp mode. the dash will read .. reduce enginge power ... the door locks will pop and you hear the chime.... the engine light will come on and the truck has no power.. no matter how hard you step on the gas.. but when i turn it off then start it a few times .. it gose back to normal.... please ... please ... someone ... please tell me what's wrong..... thank you

Old 10-13-2009, 03:49 PM

Alex I would recammend removing the supercharger kit and sending it to me. I will tinker with it on my truck and see where the problem is then report back to you. lol

Actually have you tried to pull a code?

Old 10-13-2009, 11:55 PM

You got to pull a code because it could be anything.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:21 AM

i did pull the code at auto zone. it said it was the throttle body.. so i changed it .. work for a couple of days.. although it felt like it lost some power ... then it returned doing the same thing... so i pulled the new one and installed the old one... gained the power back ... but limp mode continues... it's driving me crazy. i go to pull out in traffice and it dies.... dam it !!!!!! depending on you guys for some help. thanks

Old 10-14-2009, 11:28 AM

Hummeron37's Good to see you posting over here man. I hope things are going well for you. I miss your great post on the other site.

Alex as a heads up H37's also has a wealth of knowledge on these trucks.

What is the actual code numbers you are getting??? P010?? etc... Are you referring to your throttle position sensor? Also how much boost are you running. (I am wondering if you could be haveing problems with fuel delivery) But need a more information before I can come to that conclusion. I would do a fuel pressure test in the mean time.....

I am going to be heading out of town for the rest of the week this afternoon so ur on own for now but im sure some of the others here can help you rather well.

Eric