Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What do you do for a living (just curious)

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Default RE: What do you do for a living (just curious)

I have foundmy suite- the Wynn. I'm all about luxuries, amenities and catering staff! And what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? LOL Anyone know how to get an invitation to acquire a Villa? What's up with that...thought Vegas was all about money...what's the golden rule - she who has the most money makes the rules? Apparently you can't just reserve those even if you pay the week in advance...weird.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

C'mon now. Use some of that natural female charm you ladies are born with. Here; allow me....

"Hello. This is Ms. xxxx (don't use your first name) of xxxx company (your company). May I please speak to a manager for a possible booking of one of your delightful suites?"

Next, when you get them:

"Hello. How are you doing today? My name is Ms. xx xxx of xxx. I own a company that is interesting in expanding into your area, and I've heard many wonderful things from my peers about your establishment. I would be very greatful if you gave me the opportunity to stay in one of your suites for the duration of my trip. I look forward to returning to the area more this year but don't like hopping around from place to place. I kinda want to find a home away from home and your hotel seems like the perfect place for me and my associates (youhave to mention that because to them that means you may have more business for them).

"I would greatly appreciate the chance to stay there but your staff informed me there are no suites available and they are only by invitation. If there's anything I can do to acquire an invite? I would love the chance to find out about all of these good things I've been hearing about in person. Can you help me?"

See Make sure you push the point that you want to be a regular, may bring others and aren't interested in games. I would bet you you'll get what you want.

Just be creative

Old 01-16-2008, 03:40 PM

Be creative??? That actually sounds like you have tried it before lol......... Have u?

Old 01-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Nope, but I have friends who are good talkers You learn alot from people like that. I don't have the talents to do what they do, because I have a hard time keeping a straight face [&o]

Old 01-16-2008, 03:57 PM

Gee...and all thistime I've just been using my cleavage- JUST KIDDING!!! I'mdefinitely used to getting what I want (exceptit's usually with a more demanding tone) so this can't be too hard...and if it doesn't work I'll tell themThe HummerGuy sent me and if I don't get what I want he'll beback to kick some Vegas ***, I'll smile graciously of course

Old 01-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah Yeah, except I'll be at the Motel 6 a few miles down, so you may have to give me a ride that's if I make it past the hookers

Old 01-16-2008, 04:09 PM

Take your time, Igot 2minutes to spareLOL I amSOOOOO ONLY KIDDING!!! I don't mean that - serioiusly - I just couldn't resist (bats eyelashes and begs forgiveness)

Old 01-16-2008, 04:12 PM

[sm=smiley19.gif]<-- this is me in the doghouse with HummerGuy

Old 01-16-2008, 04:12 PM

oh vegas brings back memories..

Old 01-16-2008, 04:26 PM

I do social work

Quick Reply: What do you do for a living (just curious)