New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New H3 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Default RE: New H3 Owner

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

I know a jackass that totaled his ZO6 with 188 miles on it... hell he has half of you guys believing his story too... of course we are all smart enough to know that he isn't telling the whole truth...
I don't know if we're talking about the same person or not, but my customer ******* from NJ totaled his brand new Z. It was black and I sold him a bunch of accessories for it. He was in the hospital and sent me pics of the wrecked vehicle. The then ordered a bunch of new parts also in body color Victory Red for his new Z.... so if we're talking about the same guy... he's gone through an awful lot of trouble to try and fool everyone... even by spending a couple thousand on new parts from me. I'm a believer since he bought all new parts from me that I sold for the black one.

No personal names

Old 01-05-2008, 01:08 PM

Hey Gene,

Be my guest on using any of my installation threads or tutorials. That's what they're for. Hope they help you out.

I have a feeling I will need some parts for both my C5's this coming year as the wife is complaining about lack of power, even after the TC, gears, headers and intake, so I see some sort of upgrade soon. I'm also seriously considering the SL7 as it's always been my dream and the price is certainly right. I just need to get my ususal plan in place so I'm ready to go when I place the order. Plus I'll need some time off for the projects.

I Zaino'ed the H3 and it did an awesome job on the black. I'm still tickled about how great a vehicle GM built me - just didn't expect it. The mod madness has already started, beginning with EFILive V2 so I can be ready to tune it just in case a Maggie shows upat my doorstep anytime soon.

To the membership here: Gene is a long-time,much-respectedCorvette forum vendor and member. He regularly receives kudos from the Corvette forum membership for his help and for his great prices and service. Don't hesitate in contacting Gene if you have a need for GM parts - he'll take excellent care of you.

Old 01-05-2008, 05:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Patches

Hey Gene,

Be my guest on using any of my installation threads or tutorials. That's what they're for. Hope they help you out.

I have a feeling I will need some parts for both my C5's this coming year as the wife is complaining about lack of power, even after the TC, gears, headers and intake, so I see some sort of upgrade soon. I'm also seriously considering the SL7 as it's always been my dream and the price is certainly right. I just need to get my ususal plan in place so I'm ready to go when I place the order. Plus I'll need some time off for the projects.

I Zaino'ed the H3 and it did an awesome job on the black. I'm still tickled about how great a vehicle GM built me - just didn't expect it. The mod madness has already started, beginning with EFILive V2 so I can be ready to tune it just in case a Maggie shows upat my doorstep anytime soon.

To the membership here: Gene is a long-time,much-respectedCorvette forum vendor and member. He regularly receives kudos from the Corvette forum membership for his help and for his great prices and service. Don't hesitate in contacting Gene if you have a need for GM parts - he'll take excellent care of you.
Ed,

I would certainly be honored to get the opportunity to earn your business. I really appreciate you giving some feedback on myself and my business. I love what I do and it is fun for me to sell to other enthusiasts.

Thanks, Gene.

Old 01-05-2008, 05:41 PM

Suspension Problem?

Before I posted this in the forums... I figured there's already probably enough smart people about this vehicle here to answer my question.

I was Zaino'ing the H3 today... , etc... my driveway kind of goes a little on a slope into my garage. I was walking from the street up to the garage and I noticed it looked like the drivers side was sitting a little lower on the LH side.

A few minutes ago I confirmed this with the tape measure. I understand I can adjust the torsion bars back there. Maybe I can adjust the torsion bar to fix it? It doesn't appear the shock is broken.

Any help would be appreciated.

My garage is level.

Thanks, Gene.

Old 01-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

Not that this is a Corvette forum but I have a 2003 50th Anniversary convertible. Alomst stock ( except for the super charger, cam, headers, exhaust, Z06 brake package, etc...610 RWHP. Only problem is I never drive the thing. Former NCCC/NCRS member and I've been through a lot of vettes in my years.

Ok, I'm done...back to Hummers.

Old 01-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

and for your suspension thing... there has been a lot of talk about this in the 3 forum... thecause is anything from a full tank of gas to a lower torsion bar setting to a wrong torque on your rear springs... you might have to dig for that answer to YOUR specific issue.

Old 01-06-2008, 03:52 AM

Welcome Aboard, Now stand on the yellow foot prints, MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!

Old 01-06-2008, 11:39 AM

I did dig around. This better not be due to a full tank of gas... this thing looks terrible. I didn't really see anything at all about this, even after doing a search on this forum, another forum, and even google.

Old 01-06-2008, 11:47 AM

This is what we call the GANGSTA LEAN.---[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]---psitsch the fat chicks.[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 01-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: NOMOYELLO

This is what we call the GANGSTA LEAN.---[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]---psitsch the fat chicks.[sm=bustedsign.gif]
Are you dying to be banned from yet another hummer forum so bad you have to act like a complete and total jackass in every single thread?

Quick Reply: New H3 Owner