Hummer H3T The popular H3 gets the added capabilties of a small pick-up, with the look and performance of the original H3.

Bluetooth issues?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by JGBB04
no the problem we were talking about here was a pairing issue, they would not automaticaly re-pair. yours sounds like a different issue.

Yep, didn't think it was but just wanted to make sure, check out any and all ideas so to speak before heading to the dealer especially since they are about 89 miles or so one way, lol. I also was hoping someone else reading might have had a similar problem if mine wasn't related to the above issue. Thanks.

Old 11-18-2009, 05:53 AM

My T also had pairing issues (resolved) and it also has flashed the tire pressure warning. Also, one day my Transfer Case lights signaled it was in the neutral position....while driving!! So, dealer replaced servo motor that controls the T/C... (resolved). Like you, I consider it teething pains 'cause my old H3 was perfect. LUV MY T. Drives like a Caddy!

Old 11-29-2009, 03:58 PM

My BlueTooth is pretty lame, half the time the other person can't hear me and it also gets really glitchy when paired with my BlackBerry phone... I don't know why but it garbles the voice commands from the phone; a typical call goes like this:

Me: *Activates voice dialing on phone when paired with BlueTooth*

Phone "Say a Command"
Me "Call John Smith"
Phone "Did you say call [insert screeching fuzz]"
Me ".... Yes?"
Phone "dialing [insert screeching fuzz]"

Bob: "Hello"
Me: "Ahhh Sorry, I was trying to call somebody else"
Bob: "hello, is anybody there?"

Anyway, you get the point. I have pretty much stopped using it all together now.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Default Bluetooth problems in '09 H3

I came onto this forum and found what I was hoping to be a fix! Reading more on the forum tells me I need to take My H3 back to the dealer to try again! Crossing fingers cause this is really a pain in the a$$!! I am having the same problem as many of you with the pairing issue!

Old 02-17-2010, 07:51 PM

Mine has worked flawlessly for over a year now

Old 02-17-2010, 10:35 PM

Mine worked flawlessly for a few months and then would not retain the pairing. I took the bulletin info to the dealer and supposedly it was fixed with the updated software.

Fact is, the headset I use works better and is private in the event you have someone else in the vehicle. My issue with the GM hands free is that it overrides other systems already in use.

Here is the scenario I have dealt with. Get into the vehicle with a passenger and put a bluetooth device in your ear which is active with your phone. If you get an incoming call, the GM device overrides the earpiece even though the earpiece was connected first. Now your conversation has to be public.