Hummer H3T The popular H3 gets the added capabilties of a small pick-up, with the look and performance of the original H3.

Bluetooth issues?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Angry Bluetooth issues?

Folks, have any of you had problems with your H3T bluetooth? None of my phones (yes, I have 3 of them) will stay paired with this vehicle. I have to repair every time the truck turns off. To make matters worse, it remembers the names of the phones I had paired before so I have to give them new names every time. (For some reason, it won't allow me to "list" devices to delete the names first unless at least one device is currently paired and connected).

Thoughts?

Old 10-07-2009, 10:31 AM

Mine did the same, it's a computer glich but there is a fix for it at the dealer

Old 10-07-2009, 11:43 AM

I have a LG verizon phone and I paired it once and have had no problems since. Been working for over a month. This is in a H3T as well.

Old 10-07-2009, 02:12 PM

Take it to the dealer they can fix it. Mine would pair and work as long as the truck was on once I turned the truck off it would lose the pairing. The local dealership had to call GM to find the fix, but they got it done.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 AM

Went through the same issue.

Somewhere on here or the other forum a member posted the extact GM service bulletin info. I printed it out, brought it to my dealer and an hour later my BCM (I think) was reprogrammed and I was fixed.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:10 AM

I took them the letter I had received and it still took me two trips. Had to drive a red H3 for two days.

Old 10-09-2009, 05:11 AM
Talking

Great stuff--thanks for your help everybody.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:49 PM

I've got that exact issue right now.

UPDATE: Resolved with a software update.

Last edited by BajaH3T; 10-22-2009 at 11:23 PM. Reason: problem resolved
Old 11-17-2009, 09:36 AM

Well mine is now acting weird as of this morning. I haven't tried to pair it again yet. When I call out or recieve a call I hear silence on the truck/cell end and the other end my wife says it sounds like a swarm of bees mixed with static, lol. Does this sound like the same symptoms? I'll go try to set it up again but I don't think it will fix it. I JUST GOT IT BACK FROM THE DEALER TOO WITH ANOTHER PROBLEM. I just purchased it about 3 weeks ago and not even 5 days later the traction control and service 4wdr light came on so they replaced a brake sensor which fixed it. Now, this past Friday a low tire preasure light came on and was on until yesterday now it's off again, and all my (including the spare) tire's are at the same and recommended psi . No cold weather here either (SC). .

Well despite the gremlins I LOVE MY H3T, lol, well, as long as they are simple fixes that get resolved fast and don't resurface in the future. Guess mine was made when things where winding down and in turmoil before the sale, lol. Maybe there was an extreme solor flare just over my house, lol .

They better get things straightened out because I have a bunch of crap on order to fix her up from ARB bumper/winch combo, 35' Nitro Trail Grapplers, Gobi rack, lights lights and more lights, K&N intake, high amp alternator, exhaust,............, lol, (Hmmmm, that Grant steering wheel advertisement in the corner of my screen looks sweet, lol). Alpha version with V-8, body color is black and going to black it out as much as possible. Just had the windows tinted and the Diamondback black bed cover installed. Pics to come in a few weeks.

Oh yea, HI ALL and love the forum so far . Any of you guys in or near the Myrtle Beach SC area??

Last edited by beachbum; 11-17-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Half asleep and can't spell worth a crap when seeing double, lol
Old 11-17-2009, 01:25 PM

no the problem we were talking about here was a pairing issue, they would not automaticaly re-pair. yours sounds like a different issue.

Quick Reply: Bluetooth issues?