Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Yaw sensor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2020, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Are you still using the Crappy Azzed OEM Battery Terminal Connectors? If so, hack them off immediately and replace with a quality aftermarket set like Stingers or your favorite brand. The OEM Battery Terminal Connectors are worse than crap, and those alone can cause all kinds of electrical Gremlins, just like the separate wet BCM issues.

I am still trying to figure out why you tacked on this thread. Your friend's H3 is doing "these things" is what? Your issues have zero to do with the Yaw Sensor, but I guess that is OK as neither did the OP's. ??????????
Ok I tacked on to this thread to possible learn something as the hummer I was involved with had traction control , and several other lights on the dash on. Could not get the shifter to move . Stab control was off . . I appreciate your suggestion of replacing the cables . I watched Paul Danner Scanner Danner a instructor at a tech collage trouble shoot a H3 for a problem and it turned out to be poor connection in the fuse box. Spent a few hours watching him trouble shoot different problems not that that matters here either . I just posted to possible help the fellow out . The cables I appreciate the advice . Thanks

Old 12-18-2020, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Workinman
Ok I tacked on to this thread to possible learn something as the hummer I was involved with had traction control , and several other lights on the dash on. Could not get the shifter to move . Stab control was off . . I appreciate your suggestion of replacing the cables . I watched Paul Danner Scanner Danner a instructor at a tech collage trouble shoot a H3 for a problem and it turned out to be poor connection in the fuse box. Spent a few hours watching him trouble shoot different problems not that that matters here either . I just posted to possible help the fellow out . The cables I appreciate the advice . Thanks
Not the cables, just the Battery Terminal Connectors.
[IMG/]

Old 12-18-2020, 06:20 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Not the cables, just the Battery Terminal Connectors.
[IMG/]
Thanks I appreciate your time