Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Thank you Doc

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Default Thank you Doc

I知 sure that the majority of members really appreciate all the effort that you put into this valuable forum and respect your opinion. I certainly do and that is why I知 asking this question..........

By far, most of our folks are reasonable and polite in their questions (sometimes quite naive), comments and replies but there are a few that are just simply rude, condescending, arrogant (not the kind of person you would want to have a beer with) and at the same time extremely knowledgeable.
Would it be out of line to start a new thread titled VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE JERK here on HF? Without naming them, I値l bet there are a couple that would soar to the top in no time!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

Old 11-10-2019, 09:13 PM

How does this help those that OWN a Hummer? Just read between the spam and scam posts, and you will learn!

Stay strong!

Old 11-10-2019, 11:07 PM

lol looks like this thread is functioning as intended already! got one stuck on the glue trap lets see how many more..... hahah

Old 11-11-2019, 07:46 AM

Last Friday night in our little local HUMMER gathering, we had a new young lady that her father has recently purchased her an ‘08 H3. She mentioned that she had joined a forum and when asked if it was this one she stated “No, too many jerks”.
That is what prompted me to ask the question of Doc. As our brand gets older and cheaper, young folks are getting them (some as their first vehicle). Almost all of the “newbies” will have questions about problems, operation etc.. I think we should focus on sharing knowledge without jumping at every opportunity to make folks look small or dumb as we obviously have some that stay poised to do so!

Old 11-11-2019, 08:39 AM

Life without resistance is not possible.
Like, tree without wind will not have good roots.
Mocking, jokes, satire, sarcasm and even bullying is an essential part of growing up.

Be polite if you want, but do not doom the youngsters to hell of safety.

Old 11-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Thank you.

I think I understand what you are talking about.......

I do admit I have little patience for one search google visitors. They are not stopping by to join up, join in, are not enthusiasts for the vehicle, they just want a quick answer to sometimes an obvious problem that could have been figured out by Google search 2-7 had they bothered. Or, they are from the group that could not change a light bulb in a table lamp so why they bother to ask the questions for which they are never going to expend any effort themselves to fix is..... bewildering.

Old 11-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bronxteck
lol looks like this thread is functioning as intended already! got one stuck on the glue trap lets see how many more..... hahah
That is some funny sheet right there....

Old 11-11-2019, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Thank you.

I think I understand what you are talking about.......

I do admit I have little patience for one search google visitors. They are not stopping by to join up, join in, are not enthusiasts for the vehicle, they just want a quick answer to sometimes an obvious problem that could have been figured out by Google search 2-7 had they bothered. Or, they are from the group that could not change a light bulb in a table lamp so why they bother to ask the questions for which they are never going to expend any effort themselves to fix is..... bewildering.
Could not have stated it better myself!
Anyone can come in and ask a question, however it's best to provide as much information, before you get an answer. So many vague posts with so little information. I know how to repair, however without hands on, I can't see what needs to be repaired.
I respond to get a reply, so members don't start throwing parts at it, without fixing the issue. This forum is about getting to the source of the problem, otherwise this forum has no merit!
Originally Posted by Ordieh
I知 sure that the majority of members really appreciate all the effort that you put into this valuable forum and respect your opinion. I certainly do and that is why I知 asking this question..........

By far, most of our folks are reasonable and polite in their questions (sometimes quite naive), comments and replies but there are a few that are just simply rude, condescending, arrogant (not the kind of person you would want to have a beer with) and at the same time extremely knowledgeable.
Would it be out of line to start a new thread titled VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE JERK here on HF? Without naming them, I値l bet there are a couple that would soar to the top in no time!!!!!!!!
What do you think?
Why not vote for your favorite post? Greek : Quickly the issue is fixed!

Ordieh
you don't have to read my posts, I know those that do have saved a lot of $$$$$. Btw, I charge $120.00hr hands on!

Also, last I checked there are still many signing up, and most ever was just a few days ago, to HF:

Old 11-11-2019, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by bronxteck
Anti-pansy!
Do you want to fix it, without complaining about the grease under your finger nails?

Last edited by hummerz; 11-11-2019 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:15 PM

LOL you must have me mixed up hahah go into my profile. look at my posts. more helping then asking. maybe a couple snarky remarks. but i'm pretty sure they merited it at that point in time.but maybe all i want to do is aspire to rub elbows with the best ****** in town!!! give me just 10 more years i'm sure to make you proud!