PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have to admit

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Default I have to admit

You people are pretty cool. I can think of another H3 website that has a bunch of trolls creating havoc that makes things ugly for everybody.

This is a good place to learn from down-to-earth folks! Thanks!

Old 09-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Default RE: I have to admit

I too have to say thanks, because I assure you that I'll ask alot of dumb questions, since this is my first 4x4 and all of my friends are into sports cars.

I think I know the other site you're talking about, and it seems waaayyy to clique-ish to be friendly. lets put it this way, I'm registered there just so I can use the search feature lol.

CHP is right about you guys being friendly here. Thank you!

Old 09-05-2006, 07:10 PM

I have a very small amount (about 5) posts at the "other" H3 site, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

More often than not, it just seems that if you're not a known member, they just sort of overlook your posts.. LOL. I usually preffer a smaller forum, of down to earth types, vs a large input that draws in the masses. That's where you end up reading my crap is better than yours etc.. But sometimes they are good for getting a wide varity of thought, or hearring about something new. I just read more than I post.

I'm a moderator at a smaller K5 offroad website, and I get more out of that than the larger one I belong to. But the larger one is pretty good about keeping the BS down to a minimum. Some off road sites are known to cuss out newbs for almost any question they ask.. Everyone has to learn somewhere. I learned the ol' fashioned way of getting out, and wheeling the crap out of my old PU when I was a teen. I'm sure it suffered some ill effects from my school of hard knocks method of learning, but I'm very comfortable with where I'm at now.

I have not been here very long, but I agree, that everyone seems to be good folks.

Old 09-05-2006, 07:19 PM

this is a cool place, special thanks to Patrik,Dilo, and Dennis for keeping it this way. Now that I am a god----errr--- I mean mod I'll try my best to keep the riff raff out and to help when I can.

If you see anything that upsets you or that you think just doesn't belong, let a mod know so we can keep this place as good as it is now!!

Old 09-05-2006, 07:43 PM

I think the moving Steeler logo should be replaced with a larger Caroloina Panther logo.

It is upsetting me and it just don't belong

[sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 09-05-2006, 07:50 PM

Nope, Has to stay STEELERS

Old 09-05-2006, 08:39 PM

ahh....my fellow Steeler Nation brother. It's good to be part of the nation

geo...as far as your request......DENIED

Old 09-05-2006, 09:57 PM

steeler wheel really should go. luck can only carry you so far.

Old 09-05-2006, 10:00 PM

Representin...

[IMG]local://upfiles/902/B77BEFBBF46341179B3900B29B46C940.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-05-2006, 10:13 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

steeler wheel really should go. luck can only carry you so far.

and before you start, yes, i know they've (vikings) been to 4 superbowls (first team to do it) and lost all of them (first team to do that too). i've heard it all, so you can try if you want . . . . . it won't work. . . . . why do you think i have a yellow hummer - and a purple harley . . . . .
Ya know a yellow H2 is the offical vehicle of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
It's true

Quick Reply: I have to admit