PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I have to admit

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Default RE: I have to admit

Great website...but E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Old 09-06-2006, 10:38 AM

I like hummerforums, too. Everybody seems cool, no jerks.

Old 09-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I was raised in the Milwaukee area (New Berlin) watched the first two superbowls get won by GB..I now live in Oklahoma City (home of the Sooners---OU rules)...My parents retired to Chippawa Falls..And I've been in a gay bar in Chicago
So, how's the weather up there......... I have NOT but hey if that's your thing go for it

Old 09-08-2006, 07:13 PM

You must mean that wanna-be H3 site[:'(]. They can't be real H3 owners because judging by their posts, they're not old enough to drive. Not to mention the fixation of many there on using NWF avatars.

There are a couple very knowledgeable H3 folks that frequent the other site; I hope they discover that its become little more than site for a clique of smart-a**es and migrate over here where there's adult supervision. I just discovered this site a few weeks back and it rocks.

Old 09-08-2006, 07:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I was raised in the Milwaukee area (New Berlin) watched the first two superbowls get won by GB..I now live in Oklahoma City (home of the Sooners---OU rules)...My parents retired to Chippawa Falls..And I've been in a gay bar in Chicago
Wow Dennis, you were ALIVE during the first 2 Super Bowls [sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 09-08-2006, 07:58 PM

Yup, And JFK's Election and his assassination

Old 09-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Dennis and my mother are the same age. I just thought I would throw that fact out there

Old 09-08-2006, 09:04 PM

You guys are right, im so glad i stumbled onto this site, the other site makes me wonder?

I was reading this very informative thread at the other site, and then it went out of control,
and the subject matter went out the window? then i gave up.

I thought wow? is this the way current h3 owners act like?

It made me wonder if I should have bought an h3, because i dont find myself to be that kind of person,

But then i found this site, its very informative, i can ask dumb questions because i dont know anything
about hummers, just that it looks tough, drives great, and i can go anywhere..

GM did a great thing with the hummer brand name, I didnt even know it was owned by GM? almost all my cars
have been German, and im glad to be a member of this forum!

I will repay you guys whenever i can!

Thanks!

Old 09-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site. We do tend to stumble off the subjects from time to time, but also make an effort to post in the forums of the appropriate subjects. Thanks for your kind words!

Old 09-08-2006, 09:16 PM

Wow! Nice comments...I think I can speak for everyone..we are proud to have you as a member

Quick Reply: I have to admit