Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Roof rack key

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by lmilli1
Sir, isn't this MY post??Just a Which, mind you, says that I MONEY for an sp3 key? All I did was tell you how I got mine, and you are being a little bitch. And it just crossed my mind to send you the key, but then I saw your bitchfit. Good luck, replies will be ignored troll.
No, it's not...pretty sure you replied in the wrong thread... and just a bit PMS at that, don't you think? This is the one where members have been helping each other whenever possible...

Old 04-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Default Too funny

Little bitch..... Too funny. I don't post a lot but glean a lot of great info from you guys. Just asking, is this a good member for this forum. Sounds like someone with someone else's credit card!!!
Signed:
Big Bitch

Old 05-03-2014, 06:13 AM

Thank you so much! I don't mind paying at all so let me know what I need to do. I have tried for hours to figure out how to PM you but I don't think I have access yet, or something like that. Can you please send me a email at darla.ricks@yahoo.Com and I can reply with my info. Thanks!

Old 05-03-2014, 07:08 AM

I received some good info from this thread. I'm looking for the keys myself. Nobody is being a bitch. That's why forums are around. To talk and trouble shoot. Too many "father figures" on these forums though telling you what you should and shouldn't say or do. Thanks for the info

Old 05-05-2014, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Darla Ricks
Thank you so much! I don't mind paying at all so let me know what I need to do. I have tried for hours to figure out how to PM you but I don't think I have access yet, or something like that. Can you please send me a email at darla.ricks@yahoo.Com and I can reply with my info. Thanks!
e-mail sent.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:46 PM

SP2 key sent, hope it helps!

Old 06-30-2014, 06:23 PM

Anyone have a sp4 key I can get a copy of? GM charging 35 for a key is crazy!

Old 07-02-2014, 01:58 PM

Called my local GM dealer... They said the keys are made by a few dealerships that had them in stock and could not give me a time to have one shipped in..... For $35 they should have the key in days! What a ripoff! I guess this is why a lot of us that bought our hummers at dealerships (Hummer dealer for me) used didnt get the keys. I didnt think to even ask for one....

If anyone on here that has any of the different keys would have a copy made, I will pay for all cost to have them shipped to me. I will then have several copies made and post them for cost on ebay and here for anyone that needs them. I'm tired of the dealerships screwing people over!

Old 07-02-2014, 02:02 PM

I have a SP1 key. BTW, they are the same key as my Yakima rooftop carrier so I'm sure you can get them cheaper from them if you can match the numbers. I had to replace them once and it only cost me about $8

Old 07-03-2014, 06:40 AM
Cool Removing the Rack Covers without a key

If you are careful you can get the rack covers off without the key. I had to remove three of mine when I bought my H3 because the locks were frozen. If you squeeze the covers around the base at the corners the small tabs will disengage from the rack base, then carefully twist and lift them and they will come off. They are plastic and are quite flexible. The locking mechanism will bend slightly as you twist and have to be straightened once you get the cover off. There is a "C" clip that holds the lock in place. These locks are distributed by Yakima and can be bought at REI or on ebay.

Quick Reply: Roof rack key