Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

New upper control arms

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2019, 02:06 PM

I replaced my front upper right side control arm with moog r-series about 6 months ago and so far so good. I think I got it on amazon for under $150 if I remember correctly.

Old 09-15-2019, 02:58 PM

Btw, same alignment for H3's with front lift ( 2.5 " )by TB cranked right?

Old 09-15-2019, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by H3Luxembourg
Btw, same alignment for H3's with front lift ( 2.5 " )by TB cranked right?
Ride height does not influence the adjustments needed for a proper alignment. Camber should still be set at 0degrees to prevent uneven tire wear. A slight positive toe, (equal on both sides to center the steering wheel) and 3+degrees of caster, is to improve handling and ride control. Cross caster is to offset road crown, as opposed to offsetting camber that can cause uneven tire wear.
Btw, I've seen many alignment techs adjusting specs/variances on the alignment machine computer, to show the uneducated customers "all green".
You know the alignment specs and that is what you should expect when the alignment is completed. Get a printout and post your results.
Tire Tech Alignment

This is the most advanced system that I have used and very accurate: hawkeye

Last edited by hummerz; 09-15-2019 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by hummerz
Ride height does not influence the adjustments needed for a proper alignment. Camber should still be set at 0degrees to prevent uneven tire wear. A slight positive toe, (equal on both sides to center the steering wheel) and 3+degrees of caster, is to improve handling and ride control. Cross caster is to offset road crown, as opposed to offsetting camber that can cause uneven tire wear.
Btw, I've seen many alignment techs adjusting specs/variances on the alignment machine computer, to show the uneducated customers "all green".
You know the alignment specs and that is what you should expect when the alignment is completed. Get a printout and post your results.
Tire Tech Alignment

This is the most advanced system that I have used and very accurate: hawkeye
Thanks bro will get this.