Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Gm performance exhaust on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Default Gm performance exhaust on eBay

Great deals if interested, I just picked up a GM performance cat back for my 08 Alpha 275.00 shipped. These use to list for around 1000.00. There were some for the 5cyl. cheap but the tips were not included which I don't really care for the tips because off road they will get beat up anyway.

Last edited by nijoma; 02-07-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Default Place is in Texas

I have no affliation it's called frankkentoutlet parts, just read carefully since the tips are not always included.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Thumbs up

Yea they ship super quick too. I just purchased the touring exhaust for my I5 from the same Ebayer. They only have the Touring for the I5's and Performance for the V8's.
I havent received it yet but it should be here tomorrow!

Old 02-07-2012, 09:12 PM

My brother (Saleen - screen name) purchased one just over a week ago for his H3T and he already has it installed. He loves it.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Hummphrey
Yea they ship super quick too. I just purchased the touring exhaust for my I5 from the same Ebayer. They only have the Touring for the I5's and Performance for the V8's.
I havent received it yet but it should be here tomorrow!
Please let me know your thoughts on the exhaust for the I5 because I was thinking of the same one for mine. I don't want the drone though.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by 5 Fans
Please let me know your thoughts on the exhaust for the I5 because I was thinking of the same one for mine. I don't want the drone though.
Will do. Im hoping to have time to put it on tomorrow as soon as I get it. Im going to try to get a sound clip of before/ after and post it. At the latest I'll get to it this weekend.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:35 PM

Is it these-
NEW GM ACCESSORY 17802015 CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM HUMMER H3 2006 - 2008 NO TIPS | eBay
also what do they mean by no tips. is it just a pipe going back not any fancy chrome? you could always buy the tips at autozone

Last edited by mattp_160; 02-07-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by 5 Fans
I love it. I just ordered a set of tips for the L5 touring system from the same place. Great service and very fast delivery. I bought the system from them a month or so ago. The exhaust is a very quick install and a direct bolt in. Everything is included. It has a nice mellow tone, but like all after market systems it can have a bit of a drone on the highway. If you ask me, there is no need for tips and if you go off road you are better off without them. I bought the tips because they gave me such a deal and I don't go off road. I put pictures on another thread (if I remember correctly it is the tire thread) of the system installed without tips.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:10 AM
Default Yes

Originally Posted by mattp_160
Is it these-
NEW GM ACCESSORY 17802015 CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM HUMMER H3 2006 - 2008 NO TIPS | eBay
also what do they mean by no tips. is it just a pipe going back not any fancy chrome? you could always buy the tips at autozone
I saw a post on here that someone else ordered from them

Old 02-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Default I wanted the touring but they have performance on for the v8

Originally Posted by 58Bisc
I love it. I just ordered a set of tips for the L5 touring system from the same place. Great service and very fast delivery. I bought the system from them a month or so ago. The exhaust is a very quick install and a direct bolt in. Everything is included. It has a nice mellow tone, but like all after market systems it can have a bit of a drone on the highway. If you ask me, there is no need for tips and if you go off road you are better off without them. I bought the tips because they gave me such a deal and I don't go off road. I put pictures on another thread (if I remember correctly it is the tire thread) of the system installed without tips.
I can always drop my stock resonator on to quiet the performance exhaust down just have the muffler shop weld it in.

Quick Reply: Gm performance exhaust on eBay