PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Happy PCMFL Customer

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Default Another Happy PCMFL Customer

Well It's been 4 days since I've Installed my tuned PCM, And I'm VERY Happy with the Tune!!!!
My rig now feels like It has a V8... 0- 60 MPH In no time... Ithink that It shaved off a good 3 sec from stock anyway. I know thatHP and Torque has increased, because It no longer has the feel of pulling a boat as you accelarate, I can actualy feel myself being sucked In my seat as I step down on that pedal,shift points are nice, keeping power band up as the trany shifts through It's gears... firm and responsive!!! Fuel Milage Is yet to be determined... It's kinda tough right now since I have this lead shoe on my right foot while I'm driving I will post milage on my next fill up, and fill ups thereafter!!!

Thanks Kelly and Alvin for the new Engine!!!
Yvon

Old 04-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Default RE: Another Happy PCMFL Customer

Glad to hear it Yvon!Name:  a.gif
Views: 31
Size:  17.9 KB

Old 04-15-2007, 09:15 PM

man I am so happy everytime I read these positive reviews from the pcm customers. I just put my loaner in (in the f-ing rain) so that I can send mine out tomorrow morning. I am excited to get it back. also it was nice not to have to do a security relearn.....started right up. now getting the plugs out was a little harder than expected. it would probably be easier if u took the washer and radiator overflow out, but I am impatient! still only took 15 minutes tops. pcm got my loaner to me in two days!

Old 04-16-2007, 12:00 PM

That's great to hear, Yvon!! Took a little longer going back and forth across the border, but glad we finally got finished!

Old 04-16-2007, 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

Well It's been 4 days since I've Installed my tuned PCM, And I'm VERY Happy with the Tune!!!!
My rig now feels like It has a V8... 0- 60 MPH In no time... Ithink that It shaved off a good 3 sec from stock anyway. I know thatHP and Torque has increased, because It no longer has the feel of pulling a boat as you accelarate, I can actualy feel myself being sucked In my seat as I step down on that pedal,shift points are nice, keeping power band up as the trany shifts through It's gears... firm and responsive!!! Fuel Milage Is yet to be determined... It's kinda tough right now since I have this lead shoe on my right foot while I'm driving I will post milage on my next fill up, and fill ups thereafter!!!

Thanks Kelly and Alvin for the new Engine!!!
Yvon
Nice to hear Yvon! How did you get your tune set up? ie which options did you select?

Old 04-16-2007, 03:22 PM

I will def post how mine is once I get it back. Sent out mine today via UPS.

Old 04-16-2007, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Nice to hear Yvon! How did you get your tune set up? ie which options did you select?
Hey LHB

My PCM has been set to run with True Flow CAI, Gibson Perf Exh, 89 Octane Fuel, Firm Shift points (2), High Altitude (2000 ft+), and no towing of any kind!!! I've mentioned to Kelly that my Rig Is used as a daily driver, and I off road every odd weekend. So It'll need lots of low end torque (wich It has.. Heh), a good amount of HP to travel onHighway at cruising speeds (110-140 Kmh) with the ability to pass at those speeds... Passing power has increased a little, but not much more... It Is a 5 Cyl Pushing 5000+ lbs anyway. Andsince the tune I can get up to 160 Kmh without a prob... I didn't want to push It any faster due to having Mudders...and I'm not sure If Alvin removed Speed limiter, but I'm certain It can go faster with lots of pedal travel to go yet... Muahahha!!!!!

I'm very Impressed with the Tune... So will everyone once you get your little silver box back!!!

Old 04-17-2007, 12:39 PM

Awesome results so far with so many happy people! Be sure to promote them where you can and help them out for giving us such a good deal. I know for one that I made sure to put in a good word on the Hummer XClub I belong to.

Old 04-20-2007, 07:29 PM

Not bad...a 10 day stretch from when I paid til when I have my PCM back tuned(it could have been less had I not been away last Friday when the loaner arrived). I took it for a quick run around the neighborhood, but I will give a review once I get it out on the road for a couple of days. Thanks to Kelly and Alvin for the awesome customer service and deal.

Old 04-23-2007, 01:30 PM

Ok, after a few days of driving I am happy with it. I figured that Yvon's description was just a little over that top, but had to see for myself. I love the ride though. Nice firm shift points and you def notice the response everytime you hit the gas. Makes the Hummer3 an even better ride than it was before! I would not expect the V8 power or the being "sucked into your seat" described above, but it is well worth the $$. Will follow up on MPG.

Quick Reply: Another Happy PCMFL Customer