Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Acceleration issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 09:43 PM
Default RE: Acceleration issue

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ORIGINAL: ChevyHighPerformance

I don't know what happened to your H3, but could you please post what the dealer did to fix it.

your post says in reply to me, where you asking me or the author of this thread?

i
I messed up - it was intended to the author of the thread.

Old 12-16-2019, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by shortbus
are you sure you didn't have a highway worker caught in the wheel well? that would slow you down until the tire wore enough of him away to spin freely . . . . . .[sm=badbadbad.gif]
that's ****in golden I laughed so hard

Old 12-16-2019, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Reese Wright
that's ****in golden I laughed so hard
You dug up a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD + THREAD to post a laugh?????????? Please avoid that at all times forward. READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

Old 10-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Default Hummer h3 2007

Originally Posted by jen813
Over the weekend I drove to PA and on my way I had something really weird happen. I was in a construction zone where the speed limit was down to 40 mph and once out of that, when I went to accelerate to get back up to the normal speed, I wasn't getting anywhere above 40. I pressed the gas pedal (not flooring it) and the engine reved up to 4rpm's and dropped fast back down to 2 on the dash. So I pressed on the gas a little more figuring I didn't even budge on the speed I was going and the same thing happened again. Finally the third time I started to gain some speed. All of this was on the highway with no incline whatsoever. I have noticed since then the pick up is a little funny. One time it seems ok and the next time it seems very sluggish. I know I am going to ge the comments to take it to the dealer which I am, but I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone has heard of this happening?
wow, this is exactly what happened to me. Went to AAA and they tried to get almost $5000 out of me. Took it to another shop who will be replacing the radiator and tranny for a lot less. Hopefully once they fix that I don’t run into anymore h3 issues

Old 10-03-2023, 06:36 PM

if you have a sunroof . keep an eye out for a wet passenger floor. it can cause your body control computer to go bad.

Old 10-04-2023, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Njhummerh307
wow, this is exactly what happened to me. Went to AAA and they tried to get almost $5000 out of me. Took it to another shop who will be replacing the radiator and tranny for a lot less. Hopefully once they fix that I don’t run into anymore h3 issues
Before you post anything, please always LOOK how OLD the Thread is because digging up OLD AS Dirt Threads is NOT how to do it. READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'