Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

2000 RPM Rattle/Vibration Noise

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by THertner
Running around kicking everyone, not as saavy as yourself, is like condiscending bullying. You do it to EVERYONE. And god forbid we don't have the same views as you. Would you rather I stay a lurker, or will you lighten up? NO one with any style has your same views. I am being 100% serious right now. Take it or leave it.
Oh no DOC, you offended an OREGON SNOWFLAKE who can't spell or follow simple stated HUMMER Forum posting etiquette.
The rules do not apply to "IT". Only the rules "ZE" decides are are fair will "ZER" follow.
Give "HIR" a participation trophy quickly before "HIR" rally's the FSP, Antifa, DNA, BLM, LBGQRSTUV, PBS, PMS or some other group to take up "IT'S" singular "bullying" cause.
By the way THertner, "style" is subjective and no one with DOCs "style" can be sen as fair through your viewfinder.

Last edited by TAINTER; 01-02-2020 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by THertner
Running around kicking everyone, not as saavy as yourself, is like condiscending bullying. You do it to EVERYONE. And god forbid we don't have the same views as you. Would you rather I stay a lurker, or will you lighten up? NO one with any style has your same views. I am being 100% serious right now. Take it or leave it.
This is real easy. Post all you want, just avoid digging up OLD as dirt threads. Is that too much to ask?? The blue is a link.... Please READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

You have no idea what "my views" are. My view on digging up old threads is that we at HF have rules, one is to not dig up old threads.... if you want to ask a question related to old threads, then ask it in a new thread and link back to the old one(s) if relevant, useful, or related to your question such that doing so would be important.

Guess your view is you do not like my sense of humor. Not your style. It's OK. You were made fun of for a minute. Relax. You have good stuff to offer, just forget dragging new threads to the front page.

The first time or two somebody digs up old chit, I make them aware of the rule (since they never bothered to pay attention to those pesky rules) and point and laugh at them like everybody else. Usually enough for most. If a member continues to necro-bump after there is no question they understand to avoid it, I give them a vacation from HF. If they continue after vacation, they disappear...

Old 01-03-2020, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
This is real easy. Post all you want, just avoid digging up OLD as dirt threads. Is that too much to ask?? The blue is a link.... Please READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

You have no idea what "my views" are. My view on digging up old threads is that we at HF have rules, one is to not dig up old threads.... if you want to ask a question related to old threads, then ask it in a new thread and link back to the old one(s) if relevant, useful, or related to your question such that doing so would be important.

Guess your view is you do not like my sense of humor. Not your style. It's OK. You were made fun of for a minute. Relax. You have good stuff to offer, just forget dragging new threads to the front page.

The first time or two somebody digs up old chit, I make them aware of the rule (since they never bothered to pay attention to those pesky rules) and point and laugh at them like everybody else. Usually enough for most. If a member continues to necro-bump after there is no question they understand to avoid it, I give them a vacation from HF. If they continue after vacation, they disappear...