Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

What have you done to your h2 today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller
I thought about those for a long time.
The install seemed like a pain & the price wasn't easy on the wallet either. I think issues w/ the actuators wearing out was my reason for going with this option. It rains here more than anywhere else in the US. That combined with mud, salt from beach trips & what not would just kill the steps.

I appreciate the recommendation though.

Someone really needs to fabricate some steps. I'd buy a pair or set in a heart beat.
I Agree with you SK, i really like ones you just put on (just get those Other two)Lol! I Also Agree on these being waaaaay to Costly too (& i actually like to SEE the steps, Not hidden Under the Truck) jmo!

Old 06-09-2015, 04:46 AM

What I did today is the most important improve made to my H2
I PAID IT IN FULL .. yes now is completely mine .. no more monthly payments

yessssssss

Old 06-09-2015, 11:16 AM

Finally added Bilstein 5100's all the way around, along with new keys to get that last inch leveled out.

Old 06-10-2015, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by H2Miami
What I did today is the most important improve made to my H2
I PAID IT IN FULL .. yes now is completely mine .. no more monthly payments

yessssssss
Congrats!
I bet it feels good to not owe anything!

Old 06-14-2015, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by ant69
Finally added Bilstein 5100's all the way around, along with new keys to get that last inch leveled out.
Much difference to the ride height ? my 09 is standard (air at the back) and unlevelled, and it's beginning to bother me ! Having said that, whilst i'd like it higher, i'd like to do it properly without shock extensions etc etc, and also wouldn't want to ruin the ride quality.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:10 AM

Finally got around to using the clay bar on my hood. Thing had so much overspray it wouldn't even shine after being washed. Looks much better now after a good hand wash!

Name:  20150611_191748.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  288.2 KB

Old 06-15-2015, 02:11 PM

Love that Gobi!

Old 06-15-2015, 06:29 PM
Default Pirate - Hood Latches

So I got my Black Powder Coated Hood Latches in from Pirate... After I ordered it last week I started seeing bad reviews from members (BaldFox for the most part). I started to get worried but I knew I was covered by my credit card and amazon if anything was to come up with fitment...

But, I must say... Installation was a breeze and the product was really nice. I'm more than happy with it and I used the stock rubber straps. Whole thing took I'd say under 30 mins. No regrets here.

Baldfox, sorry you got so shafted on yours...

Can't wait to get my gas door (black) and the Airdoc tube... Little by little...

*Edit- And I just bought the Borla Exhaust... Got a sick deal on it... brand new of course $400! Ebay!! For that price, if I don't like it, I'll take it off and get rid of it...

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails What have you done to your h2 today?-img_1425.jpg   What have you done to your h2 today?-img_1429.jpg   What have you done to your h2 today?-img_1430.jpg   What have you done to your h2 today?-screen-shot-2015-06-15-7.37.56-pm.png  

Last edited by ISrt300; 06-15-2015 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Added info
Old 06-16-2015, 05:32 AM

Really pleased it worked out for you. The latches were pretty much ok, they just stay there right, i think for me it was the "straps" that caused the problems. Ultimately though was the non existent client service that does it for me. Looks good though. Tell me, how big was the exhaust ? I mean, the longest section, am due a trip to the states in a couple of months, and would love to pick one up, but wondering if would be a problem putting it on a plane (checked in of course).

Old 06-16-2015, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Baldfox
Really pleased it worked out for you. The latches were pretty much ok, they just stay there right, i think for me it was the "straps" that caused the problems. Ultimately though was the non existent client service that does it for me. Looks good though. Tell me, how big was the exhaust ? I mean, the longest section, am due a trip to the states in a couple of months, and would love to pick one up, but wondering if would be a problem putting it on a plane (checked in of course).

Thanks, I'm pleased it worked as well. Seems like most your issues was the customer service and the "Strap". They do look really nice on your H2 though...

I didnt get to pick up the exhaust yet... I chatted with the seller and will pick it up when I get back after the 26th. Before I have it put on, I'm having my under-body treated and rust proofed by a shop using that wax that hardens like asphalt. Just minor spots that are wearing thru with some surface rust I want to clean up first. I'm also holding back on installing the shocks I have and the sway bars I have yet to order till that's all done.

When I pick up the exhaust, I'll measure the box for you and let you know.

Quick Reply: What have you done to your h2 today?