Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

IF you were to replace your hummer what will you choose (hypothetically)

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 11:35 AM
Default IF you were to replace your hummer what will you choose (hypothetically)

This is science fiction . Do not take it seriously .. Im not letting my beast go

Last week I was wondering what will I choose if were to replace my hummer

I always want it to drive a Jeep Wrangler and a Cadillac Suv. keep it my list as 2 good choices
Last month were lucky to drive both for a few days
And for my deception neither ride or feels as comfort as the h2

The wrangler was a very fun vehicle being able to remove the roof was a plus however the ride is horribly. There is plenty of space on the driver and passenger side but the back is tiny and no storage behind
Also it feels underpowered with a 3.6l
Fuel consumption is not great either for such a small vehicle I couldn't get over 15mpg combined

Now the Cadillac ... well this is another story . Inside is like came out from stars war's movie .. impressive technology. There is plenty space in front and the back. Storage is huge too
Ride is much better than the wrangler ,my h2 which still rides better in some way . However the Cadillac overall was a better ride mostly cause the so quite interior
Fuel consumption is acceptable plus and with a 3.6l feels powerful
Even with all this conditions still something was missing

After look at it twice I realized . It looks as any common SUV. Nothing to distinguish from the crowd
The I realized once you get in love with the Hummer is forever

Well maybe a H1? .... will try to get to drive one and see

Last edited by H2Miami; 02-27-2016 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-27-2016, 02:13 PM

This would cut dowm on the drive-by fruitings:

Name:  MW-AN580_tactic_20111027132644_MG_zpsafc7yyad.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  60.0 KB

Old 02-27-2016, 02:44 PM

this would help with atlanta traffic!

Attached Thumbnails IF you were to replace your hummer what will you choose (hypothetically)-image.jpg  
Old 02-28-2016, 10:19 AM

There are only two vehicles that currently could separate me from my H2

1)
2006 Slant Back Hummer H1

or

2) and though I am not a fan of MBs
2014/5 AMG Mercedes G63 6x6

Old 02-28-2016, 09:16 PM
Default new vehcle

Originally Posted by H2Miami
This is science fiction . Do not take it seriously .. Im not letting my beast go

Last week I was wondering what will I choose if were to replace my hummer

I always want it to drive a Jeep Wrangler and a Cadillac Suv. keep it my list as 2 good choices
Last month were lucky to drive both for a few days
And for my deception neither ride or feels as comfort as the h2

The wrangler was a very fun vehicle being able to remove the roof was a plus however the ride is horribly. There is plenty of space on the driver and passenger side but the back is tiny and no storage behind
Also it feels underpowered with a 3.6l
Fuel consumption is not great either for such a small vehicle I couldn't get over 15mpg combined

Now the Cadillac ... well this is another story . Inside is like came out from stars war's movie .. impressive technology. There is plenty space in front and the back. Storage is huge too
Ride is much better than the wrangler ,my h2 which still rides better in some way . However the Cadillac overall was a better ride mostly cause the so quite interior
Fuel consumption is acceptable plus and with a 3.6l feels powerful
Even with all this conditions still something was missing

After look at it twice I realized . It looks as any common SUV. Nothing to distinguish from the crowd
The I realized once you get in love with the Hummer is forever

Well maybe a H1? .... will try to get to drive one and see

I had a new Cadillac which was loaner and it did not ride well for a 55 mile commute..It was all wheel drive.. not the escalade though.. i think was SRX..

Old 02-28-2016, 09:17 PM

Unimog

Old 02-29-2016, 01:55 AM

I thought about getting a Lincoln Navigator. I always loved the interior finish on those. On the other hand I didn't choose my H2 for how well the interior is made....

Old 02-29-2016, 05:47 AM

There is nothing out there that can replace a Hummer. I bought a new one in 2008 and drove the snot out of it for 6 years and then sold it thinking that I was just going to get something else and not miss my Hummer. Wrong! I missed my Hummer like crazy and two years later...I'm back. I picked up an ultra low mileage (16,000), one owner 2003 that belonged to some Hollywood producer that has spent it's entire life in California. This Hummer looks showroom clean like we don't ever find here in Michigan. While it is older than I would have liked, nowhere would I have found one this clean without spending $75K (like A & L Imports asks for low mileage gems). This Hummer looks like it has been in a time capsule. Crazy clean and beautiful Hummer in Pewter. Now, I am happy again. :-)

Old 02-29-2016, 08:11 AM

The Cadillac I got was also a SRX . Like I said the ride is good but too hard plus steering is an arm breaker

I really liked the H1 slant . Out of my current budget but I see myself driving one in the future

I was very disappointed with the wrangler however in a couple years Im planning to get an unlimited for my daughter will do some mods , lift it big wheels, bars protection. .. mostly for her own safe ... I like how fun and cool it is but still not the vehicle for daily driving or road trips

Old 02-29-2016, 08:19 AM

We have a Cadillac SRX that the wife drives. It's really nice and we love it. I don't ever plan on selling my H2 but if I did I would probably get one of the new Chevy Colorado pick ups. I like those.

Quick Reply: IF you were to replace your hummer what will you choose (hypothetically)