Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

2005 H2 Pass side Leak "stumped"

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2023, 05:35 PM
Default 2005 H2 Pass side Leak "stumped"

So i was having leaking issues on the passenger side floor.....i took the cowl off and resealed the plastic door that exposes the blower motor....i thought i had the leak fixed but apparently water is still getting into the airbox blower motor area...there is even water on my blower motor resistor ....not exactly sure where to look now....i thought that black plastic cover under the cowl was the only source for water to get into that motor/resistor area....somebody tell me what i missed as i am sure i'm not the only one ...fyi...thats the only area on the passenger side that water is getting in....no water under sill plate on pass side...it's dry....it's coming in somewhere around the resistor/ motor area?????? please help...i've checked the SR drains...the door weatherstrip ...no water at all in headliner or down the A pillar

Old 03-03-2023, 10:47 AM

did you check to see if the condensate drain is plugged maybe back filling into the cabin? or loosing small amounts of coolant and don't know where its disappearing to ? like heater core weeping starts. another thing to look for is the sunroof drains, they drain behind the firewall and the heatshield and can cause rot holes into the firewall toe board area where the shields attach too