Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

03 h2 Front differential crossmember and rear torsion bar crossmember

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2021, 06:43 PM
Default 03 h2 Front differential crossmember and rear torsion bar crossmember

Hello all! Looking for some help locating these crossmembers; the one under the front diff and the rear member that holds the torsion bars. I cant seem to find a part number for either. Mine are pretty rusted and I want to replace. Does anyone have access to the factory diagrams with part numbers? Any help is much appreciated!

Old 11-30-2021, 09:25 AM

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/hummer/

Keep a link to that site..... excellent resource. Most of the GM part sites remove the part numbers for discontinued things. That site still shows all of it. Not always easy to navigate and find things but it is all there. The site also does go down for a while sometimes but it usually comes back up within a day or two.

Old 11-30-2021, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by MixManSC
https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/hummer/

Keep a link to that site..... excellent resource. Most of the GM part sites remove the part numbers for discontinued things. That site still shows all of it. Not always easy to navigate and find things but it is all there. The site also does go down for a while sometimes but it usually comes back up within a day or two.

YOU ARE A SAINT FOR THIS!!!! Found everything I needed!

Old 11-30-2021, 01:29 PM

Glad to help.... you can also go up one level on the link and there is a TON more beside just Hummer too. I'd love to get my hands on that entire database and system in a way that I could run it in a webserver virtual machine.

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/

Old 11-30-2021, 03:51 PM

mixman you can try HTtrack http://www.httrack.com/page/2/ it downloads websites for offline viewing

Old 11-30-2021, 04:04 PM

Thanks. I've considered something like that but it would never work on a site that complex. That has a pretty large backend database (MySQL or something like that) with massive numbers of backend files that are only called by the webserver itself (not accessible via any public facing interface) to serve up specifically requested data. Works similar the the GM eSI system which is also browser based. The scripts needed to install it onto a new server would be needed along with the specific backend hosting requirements (exactly what database and what version as well as what web platform), and whatnot. To get something like that running is very complex. That is what is slick with what someone did with the GM eSI system. They had what was needed to get it fully installed, up and running in Windows 7 Virtual Machine. When done that way you can save the VM state and files, then simply open the VM on any other computer (sort of simplified how that works though).

Old 01-25-2022, 07:43 AM
Default Front lower crossmember frame 4 Bolts n Nuts Torque setting needed.

Originally Posted by H2monsta
Hello all! Looking for some help locating these crossmembers; the one under the front diff and the rear member that holds the torsion bars. I cant seem to find a part number for either. Mine are pretty rusted and I want to replace. Does anyone have access to the factory diagrams with part numbers? Any help is much appreciated!
Will look around for you.
Question do you know the
Front lower crossmember frame 2 left and 2 on the right 4 Bolts n Nuts Total Torque tightening setting.