PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Im going to pick her up today

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Default RE: Im going to pick her up today

First off congrats! The ride looks great andyou're taking a step that I plan on doing in the next 12 months as well.

You also are in the price range that I'm looking into as well. My question, which is more for a first time car buyer and tag me as a total newbie, is did you go through your bank or one of these online auto finance guys to get the loan?

I planned on finding an older H1 at a dealer, trading my jeep and arranging the financing but I can get a better market price through independent sellers. So now it's sell the jeep and get the loan through someone.

Any help would be great and best of luck!

Old 03-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

selling your rig outright will probably get you more money to put down... true.... as for financing... that totally depends on your credit and length of the loan... and also how much you put down... which is something I am sure you already know....

so... with that said... I traded two vehicles in.. and a chunk of cash... and went with a simple interest load from a bank... which has no penalty for early payment...

if you have no idea what your credit may be... go to annualcreditreport.com it is totally free and will give you a good picture of what banks will be looking at... it's free with no catches... other than you can only do it once a year with no cost... and reports the big 3 angencies...

Old 03-28-2007, 06:38 PM

Thanks for the advice. I will check it out and get an idea of where I stand.