PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boulder OEM backup camera lost instructions

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Default Boulder OEM backup camera lost instructions

I know several of you guys have put these in and I was going to install it this weekend but have lost the instructions. I know is pretty straight forward but I seem to recall a side note on the instructions that was added something about the mirror plugs. If someone can scan and email a copy I would appreciate it. My email is blackrockservice@netscape.net

Thanks

Old 08-18-2011, 09:10 PM

I have the directions... Pretty useless if you asked me. Black & white pictures that if you haven't done the job before are useless! Then hand written add ons that seem like hacking? I can text you a pic...can't scan with my iPad or laptop. I work on cars all the time & found the directions to be awful. When you do install it please post some info... Does the main harness run under the car to the fore wall or does it go in the headliner? Looks like it goes under truck and into fire wall? Where does it plug into? I have a tech from work that said he will help me next week with the install but any advice would be great... Planned on installing tonight but with the crap instructions I decided to wait...