PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brittany Spear's 16Year-Old Sis is pregnant

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator
Default Brittany Spear's 16Year-Old Sis is pregnant

A message to Disney:

DROP HER LIKE A BRICK

After the "official" announcement is made today, if Disney airs one more episode of her show, I will never watch anything from them again, nor let my kids. I won't have my kids grow up with these idiots and think it's ok to turn into a teen **** when they get older and drink and party and get arrested.

What the hell is happening to Hollywood?

Old 07-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Default RE: Brittany Spear's 16Year-Old Sis is pregnant

i agree if its true ...my kids wont watch it
http://www.nick.com/shows/zoey_101/index.jhtml

it on Nickelodeon

Old 07-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Figures. The Radio and everybody here that has kids told me it's a Disney production. Well, whatever the case, the official announcement is supposed to be out today. What a joke.

I don't have kids, but I was just saying IF I do.........

Old 07-27-2007, 09:50 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

What the hell is happening to Hollywood?
The same thing that was happening back in the day of child stars Drew Barrymore, Dana Plato, Anissa Jones (Family Affair and now dead from OD), Tatum O'Neal, Todd Bridges, Danny Bonaduce,Corey Feldmen, etc., etc., etc.! Only difference is the media frenzies over it far too much these days and it seems to be "OK" for these stars to behave this way. Not to mention the fact that we groom children to become this way with the scantily clad "Britney dolls" and "Lingerie Barbie" and you have little girls who want to "grow up and be just like Britney" OR at the age of 8 are spewing things like "they want to look sexy!" And then "we" wonder why?!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:26 AM

I say good for her....the world can always use a few more *****

Old 07-27-2007, 10:56 AM

[sm=oopssign.gif]

Old 07-27-2007, 02:57 PM

Old 07-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

It's not mine... I pulled out way early...

Bob - what movie??

Old 07-27-2007, 07:43 PM

The same thing that was happening back in the day of child stars Drew Barrymore, Dana Plato, Anissa Jones (Family Affair and now dead from OD), Tatum O'Neal, Todd Bridges, Danny Bonaduce,Corey Feldmen, etc., etc., etc.! Only difference is the media frenzies over it far too much these days and it seems to be "OK" for these stars to behave this way. Not to mention the fact that we groom children to become this way with the scantily clad "Britney dolls" and "Lingerie Barbie" and you have little girls who want to "grow up and be just like Britney" OR at the age of 8 are spewing things like "they want to look sexy!" And then "we" wonder why?!

LawWyfeExactly. Nothing new there! But what about JonBenet Ramsey? Uh I believe her parents were the ones who dressed her up to look like a sexie little girl not Hollywood (rest her soul).
HummerGuy I don't believe your post mentioned anything anything about IF I Do, but you are always free to not watch Disney Productions, buy their movies or just plain turn off the TV that is your right after all. If we boycotted every Production company or TV show because of one actor/actress that didn't stand upour ideals there wouldn't be anything to watch! Teaching our children right from wrong begins in the home and its high time that parents stop blaming everyone else for what their children see on TV/Movies. You have the ultimate say in what they can/cannot see not tv producers or the movie executives!

Old 07-27-2007, 08:30 PM

Name:  jailbait1.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  50.4 KB

Quick Reply: Brittany Spear's 16Year-Old Sis is pregnant