PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Brittany Spear's 16Year-Old Sis is pregnant

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Default RE: Brittany Spear's 16Year-Old Sis is pregnant

ORIGINAL: Little Monster

Just ain't no justice

Old 07-28-2007, 10:01 PM

Old 07-28-2007, 10:07 PM

ORIGINAL: hummernewby

I would expect no less from some members, if a female doesn't agree with the male views posted she is automatically a B or a DB I'm so impressed by your big vocabulary. Way to go on posting cr** on the forum it came from the National Enquirer after all... makes you wonder why grown men would talk about teenage girls....
i think we are gettin off the main topic abit here
its not that grown men will talk about teenagegirls
its if the teenage girl is knocked up the tv producers / owners should cancel the show
since its on a kids network and the star/cast members are role models for our kids

as much as we all love a good debate
plz try to keep it clean and the name calling to a minimum
this is not high school

some of our kids read this forum
i know mind do cause the love to see the gr8 lookin hummers we have here
mine ask every night to see pics ..she is 5 so i cant say no to her
she knows hummers so well she looks for them goin down the road and tells me if they are a 2 or a 3

sry yall just felt like it need to be said
this rarely every happens here and thats the reason i love this place
so older members have some patience w/ the newbies and newbies dont be so quick to get ur
feelin hurt
it would be a shame to lose members new or old to petty bickering
if we started doin thatwe would be like the "other" forum that most of us hate

Old 07-28-2007, 10:12 PM

Yea you are right...I see what you are saying...It is like if it itches scratch it...

Old 07-29-2007, 06:39 AM

Boy, I stay busy during the summer anddon't get on for a few days at a timeand see what I miss! I am going to post my 2 cents worth because while I did not start this thread, I was quoted in it early on.

1. There are several points made here. I agree wholeheartedly with HummerGuy Mike's original statement - not a good role model to be seen on a children's network (those were the key words!) - get rid of her! As for turning off the TV - sure- that practice should be used far more! And yes many parents need to wake up, smell the coffee and rein in their kids more instead of trying to be a "friend rather than a parent," and putting on the blinders and thinking "Oh not my little darling" because guess what? Yes, - many of your little darlings are doing things you wouldn't dream of! I know, as I have seen itfar too much after 15 years of teaching at every grade level!

2. This is a forum to post opinions and have some banter back and forth (whether it be friendly OR heated)..HOWEVER!! Some here need to learn some manners, and learn to post without totally insulting and name calling another just because you don't happen to agree with the posts they have made. I refer to it as "treating others as you would have them treat you." And if you don't adhere to this, then be prepared to be attacked in return. (Personally, Ihave foundthat sometimes, someare not even worthy of my time to bother with a response!) Don't mistake my lack of a response for weakness

3. As for Dennis, he has a mighty tough job which is to supervise this forum, remain friendly and neutral with all - something that is difficult to do all the time with the various personalities on here. Apparently he is the "Administrator" for a reason! And, I for one, think he does a great job!

I guess that about sums it up for me... [sm=rant.gif]

Old 07-29-2007, 07:14 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

As for Dennis, he has a mighty tough job which is to supervise this forum, remain friendly and neutral with all - something that is difficult to do all the time with the various personalities on here. Apparently he is the "Administrator" for a reason! And, I for one, think he does a great job!

Old 07-30-2007, 12:25 PM

I sure wouldn't let petty crap like this ruin my day! If somebody kicks your cat it doesn't alway require rage in return. Pls..have a nice day.