Front door speakers not working - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Sights N Sounds This section is for audio and video clips...discussions about audio and video upgrades can go in our new AV section!

Old 05-29-2018, 04:50 PM

Default Front door speakers not working

I have a 2006 h3 Hummer with the moonso sound system and I am currently replacing all the factory speakers but the front door speakers arenít working. The back door and tweeters work and I even put in new speakers and they donít play any music. This is also the case when the factory speakers are in. They wonít play any music. Anybody with any comments or suggestions on why itís doing this?
Old 05-30-2018, 07:30 AM

Stupid Question. Are the fade settings set to the middle position?
Old 05-30-2018, 11:44 AM

If the fade in fact, is in the right position, I was having a similar issue in one of our 2006 and it ended up being a loose connection in the large connector between the door and body that has a handle to push down when it is seated properly to lock it in. I could wiggle the connector and get the speakers to work.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAINTER View Post
Stupid Question. Are the fade settings set to the middle position?
yes the fade is in the middle
Old 05-30-2018, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvspeed4 View Post
If the fade in fact, is in the right position, I was having a similar issue in one of our 2006 and it ended up being a loose connection in the large connector between the door and body that has a handle to push down when it is seated properly to lock it in. I could wiggle the connector and get the speakers to work.
thank you I will try that!
Old 05-30-2018, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvspeed4 View Post
where is this connection located at?