Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

WTS - 2009 H2 OEM 20" Chrome wheels + BF Goodrich 35"s

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 02:24 AM
Default WTS - 2009 H2 OEM 20" Chrome wheels + BF Goodrich 35"s

Minor pitting on one rim will need to eventually be addressed, otherwise virtually flawless, comes with four BF Goodrich all terrains at roughly 50% tread life, all four center caps and lug nuts included. $2,200. Near Lansing, MI.

Old 05-01-2021, 05:24 AM

Trying to get full retail on this sales coupled with shipping... Good luck.

Old 05-01-2021, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by rtbehm
Full retail is about $800 a piece with no tire in 2021
I do not believe you will find a better price on these if you can even find these anymore.

Old 05-01-2021, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by rtbehm
Not to mention the tires are $365 a piece new.

Old 05-01-2021, 06:57 PM

$2,200 isn't firm btw, I will consider reasonable offers and local pickup or shipping provided by buyer will drop the asking price to $2,000. Cheers!

Old 05-01-2021, 07:41 PM

Easy sell! Start by removing the 5+yr old/worn tires and sell those separate! Then remove, or include the tpm sensors without guarantee. Clean/polish the wheels, and list them on EBAY!
Listing without center caps/tpms HUMMER H2 2008 2009 20" FACTORY ORIGINAL WHEEL RIM
Keep in mind the cost for EBAY SELLER FEES(13%) & SHIPPING! You will get $2k+ in your pocket for the wheels/center caps+$ craigslist the tires.

Old 05-01-2021, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
Easy sell! Start by removing the 5+yr old/worn tires and sell those separate! Then remove, or include the tpm sensors without guarantee. Clean/polish the wheels, and list them on EBAY!
Listing without center caps/tpms HUMMER H2 2008 2009 20" FACTORY ORIGINAL WHEEL RIM
Keep in mind the cost for EBAY SELLER FEES(13%) & SHIPPING! You will get $2k+ in your pocket for the wheels/center caps+$ craigslist the tires.
I appreciate the suggestions, thanks. I do have them listed on eBay but so far have only had a few low-ball offers from some jackals in California.
Ive been meaning to polish them but I just haven't had the time.
As far as removing the tires....I don't have the tools to do that and I'm not really trying to drive into town and pay my local tire shop to do it.

Old 05-02-2021, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by H2-4ME-NOT-U
I appreciate the suggestions, thanks. I do have them listed on eBay but so far have only had a few low-ball offers from some jackals in California.
Ive been meaning to polish them but I just haven't had the time.
As far as removing the tires....I don't have the tools to do that and I'm not really trying to drive into town and pay my local tire shop to do it.
First off you will lose your A$$ only charging $200. flat rate shipping if the buyer is on the west coast.
You can't afford to pay for dismounting the tires? You will get your money back selling the tires separately on craigslist.
The main thing you are missing, the seller I posted above sold 13, most recent on 4/19 @$799.+ shipping(BARE). Simply by offering them by the piece, since most anyone that damages a wheel would not buy 4. Also made $$$ selling the center caps and tires separate. Anyone looking for an oem Hummer wheel does not want old worn tires! Btw, there's another seller cheaper trying to pass them off as a set with old worn tires. Live and Learn!

Old 05-03-2021, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by hummerz
First off you will lose your A$$ only charging $200. flat rate shipping if the buyer is on the west coast.
You can't afford to pay for dismounting the tires? You will get your money back selling the tires separately on craigslist.
The main thing you are missing, the seller I posted above sold 13, most recent on 4/19 @$799.+ shipping(BARE). Simply by offering them by the piece, since most anyone that damages a wheel would not buy 4. Also made $$$ selling the center caps and tires separate. Anyone looking for an oem Hummer wheel does not want old worn tires! Btw, there's another seller cheaper trying to pass them off as a set with old worn tires. Live and Learn!

Your really making alot of sense and I appreciate that, cheers to you good sir for taking the time out of your day to assist me with all of this info and insight. I think I will do exactly that and sell them bare and individually. Thanks again!

Old 05-04-2021, 09:02 PM

Give me a total on all 4 shipped to zip 87043,
Thanks,
Dan

Quick Reply: WTS - 2009 H2 OEM 20" Chrome wheels + BF Goodrich 35"s