Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Hummer roof rack clip

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 07:06 AM

I recently took my bars of and had to destroy them a little bit as these hooks and the ***** seized together. Once I got them off i was able to remove the broken off pieces of **** screw from the hooks. I don't plan to put them back on at all, so I have a hook or two i can send you. I would just clean it up and make sure you use anti-seize when you put it back on. If you want it just PM me and we can work it out.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:24 AM

I know it's rather ghetto but when one of my ***** snapped off when I was tightening it, I didn't feel like buying an entire new set of roof rails. Since my rails are already in the position I need them for my rack and I don't plan on moving them, I just drilled a hole through the **** and the rail and attached it that way, then painted the bolt black. It isn't noticeable at all and saved me a lot of money

Old 05-06-2021, 12:48 PM

I am looking for 2 of the ***** and hooks to fix my cross bars..... can you help ??

Old 05-06-2021, 01:11 PM

Keep an eye on ebay for rail parts. Otherwise, you'll need to visit a junkyard or buy a new set of knock-off OEM rails on ebay.

On the note "I recently took my bars of and had to destroy them a little bit as these hooks and the ***** seized together." Spray wd-40 under the **** really well. Let it soak for a day or so. Come back and wrap the **** with 3/16 industrial rubber you can get at Home Depot. With a pair of channel locks rock the **** back and forth in a loosening and then tightening motion. Keep at the wd-40 and the twisting motion and it will eventually break loose without damaging the ****. I've saved all of my ***** this way.

Old 10-03-2023, 11:18 AM
Default Roof rack clip

Originally Posted by PunkkidHummer
New Hummer owner here, the dealership removed my roof rack and lost the clip that goes into the side rail and tigtens to the **** to secure the roof rack to the truck. Does ANYONE have the oem part number for this? I looked everywhere and cannot find one! Dont want to have to pay for another roof rack because of this.

Any help is appreciated.
hi I know this post is old but I was wondering if you ended up finding what they lost for your roof rack
im on the same boat and can’t find them anywhere

Old 10-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Default Clips and ****

Originally Posted by coffeydp
I recently took my bars of and had to destroy them a little bit as these hooks and the ***** seized together. Once I got them off i was able to remove the broken off pieces of **** screw from the hooks. I don't plan to put them back on at all, so I have a hook or two i can send you. I would just clean it up and make sure you use anti-seize when you put it back on. If you want it just PM me and we can work it out.
hi would you still have these part to you roof rack. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find them. I will pay you for them.

Old 10-03-2023, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by monizp76
hi would you still have these part to you roof rack. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find them. I will pay you for them.
https://www.ebay.com/b/Exterior-Rack...651/bn_1402491

Old 10-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Default Ebay

Thank you for link