PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

why you should consider NOT wheeling your hummer

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 03:47 AM
Default RE: why you should consider NOT wheeling your hummer

ORIGINAL: alrock

Hey y'all, I got a chainsaw I just picked up. 'bout to put it on ebay. Ya'll want it, real cheap like?
Good One!!!!

Old 06-16-2007, 11:01 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Last night me and my GF decided to do a bit of off-roading. Luckily for us, this usually involves driving 30 seconds from our driveway to gain access to a spiders web of logging and maintenance roads, complete with mud pits, rock climbing, creeks, meadows and lakes. It's really a blast. After driving over several mountain ranges, we hit a dead end and decided to head back. On the way back, we found a trail heading down and thought we would see where it led. After a few Km of windy, brushy trail, a small 3' ledge popped it onto a recently graded dirt "road". There were no other tire marks on the road and we decided to follow it down the mountain. Shortly, we came upon a small cluster of run down houses and shacks nestled into the forest. We were just expecting to come upon a moonshine still or grow-op, when the road became a dead end at one of the shacks, and we turned around to head back the other way. We were soon physically forced off the road by the driver of a beat up Ford pickup. The driver rolled his window down, and we were looking at a fellow who could have been the poster-child for the hillbillies in "Deliverance". I'm talking scary looking! "This here is private property", he scowled. We apologized and said we were just looking for a way down. He confirmed that the road were were on would take us down, and that there were big signs at the entrance. We explained that we had not come up the road, but had come over the top of the mountain, and again apologized. He stated "My chainsaw was just stoled, so I ain't to happy with people right now", and on that note, we again said "Sorry", and promptly fled. Further down the road, we passed the big "No trespassing", Private property", and "Beware of Dogs" signs. It joined up with another dirt road that eventually joined up with a small paved road in a remote subdivision of a nearby town. Then back home.

The hours we spent on the trails were fun, but we were both pretty tense when confronted by Jim-Bob. Another hazard of off-roading!
That's beyond creepy!!! What would you have done if he had told you you had a pretty mouth?!?!?!?

and did you mention Tigerlillies?

Old 06-16-2007, 11:01 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

Who says I don't!
actually, Jim-Bob said you don't. we were chatting about the reason he's retarded (that whole cuzzin ****** thang), and he mentioned the 'boy and girl' he came across in the woods (after having to listen to him whining about that pos chain saw he lost). he mentioned how you had all your teeth and how painful that could have been. and he said you looked like you had a weak gag-reflex and that would have been no fun at all. . . . . . . . .

de de de de de de de de

LMAO!!!

Old 06-16-2007, 12:23 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

Last night me and my GF decided to do a bit of off-roading. Luckily for us, this usually involves driving 30 seconds from our driveway to gain access to a spiders web of logging and maintenance roads, complete with mud pits, rock climbing, creeks, meadows and lakes. It's really a blast. After driving over several mountain ranges, we hit a dead end and decided to head back. On the way back, we found a trail heading down and thought we would see where it led. After a few Km of windy, brushy trail,a small3' ledge popped it onto a recently graded dirt "road". There were no other tire marks on the road and we decided to follow it down the mountain. Shortly, wecame upon a small cluster of run down houses and shacks nestled into the forest. We were just expecting to come upon a moonshine still or grow-op, when the road became a dead end at one of the shacks, and we turned around to head back the other way. We were soon physically forced off the road by the driver of a beat up Ford pickup. The driver rolled his window down, and we were looking at a fellow who could have been the poster-child for thehillbillies in "Deliverance".I'm talking scary looking! "This here isprivate property", he scowled. We apologized and said we were just looking for a way down. He confirmed that the road were were on would take us down, and that there were bigsigns at the entrance. We explained that we had not come up the road, but had come over the top of the mountain, and again apologized. He stated "My chainsaw was just stoled, so I ain't to happy with people right now", and on that note, we again said "Sorry", and promptly fled.Further down the road, we passed the big "No trespassing", Private property", and "Beware of Dogs" signs. It joined up with another dirt road that eventually joined up with a small paved road in a remote subdivision of a nearby town. Then back home.

The hours we spent on the trails were fun, but we were both pretty tense when confronted by Jim-Bob. Another hazard of off-roading!
That's beyond creepy!!! What would you have done if he had told you you had a pretty mouth?!?!?!?

Shortbus, you are too funny!

Tigerlily, I'm pretty sure I would have been making tracks post haste had he made a comment like that. And yes, we did see Tigerlilies. My GF took some pics, so maybe she'll let me post them.

Old 06-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

I've felt those same chills before... I made a mistake in one of my old Fords and stalled it in water (long story)..... somebody was out there throwing rocks at us in the pitchblack.... me and my buddy beat feet quick like and went back for the truck the next day.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:35 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

Here you go:

Many thanks to my GF for the great photo!

Old 06-18-2007, 10:13 PM

Yes that is a very creative picture your GF took, But, not to one up you Karl... this is the TAT I'm gonna get of Paige...[8D]

Even Note the RED hair[sm=smiley2.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 06-18-2007, 11:19 PM

Not to pee in your Wheaties Dennis, but one has to ask the following question:

Just how big an 'ol boy is TL's Husband?

Old 06-19-2007, 02:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

Not to pee in your Wheaties Dennis, but one has to ask the following question:

Just how big an 'ol boy is TL's Husband?

Well, we know he drives a BIG BAD SUT!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 07:23 AM

I'm not worried..Marc wasn't heard of on here until he got the Male ego device...

Quick Reply: why you should consider NOT wheeling your hummer