PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel Spacers

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Default Wheel Spacers

Anyone know of quality wheel spacers that will fit an H3 I put 33" toyo m/t's on the stock wheels and was thinking of using wheel spacers to make them stick out a bit more. A friend suggested this as he does it with his Jeep using spidertrax wheel spacers, he admittedly knows nothing about hummer's anyone have any input?

Old 12-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Default RE: Wheel Spacers

I've owned two Toyota FJ-40's and still own a Land Rover Defender 90 as well as a Toyota FJ-Cruiser (not to mention my pride and joy H3!). I've never been a fan of spacers. I put oversized tires and wheels on the FJ's and Defender 90. I always have gone with wider wheels and tires to achieve the "look" you describe. Besides, you get the performance advantages that the wider footprint provides. Spacers won't give you that.

Old 12-07-2006, 08:34 PM

spacers will make you track wider which will have some advantages in certain conditions. I have used spidertrax and teraflex in my jeeps and used a pair from this place in my tahoe

http://www.wheeladapter.com/wheel_ad...el_spacers.asp

they worked good for over 50,000 till I traded it in with no problems.

Old 12-07-2006, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: kirby

I've owned two Toyota FJ-40's and still own a Land Rover Defender 90 as well as a Toyota FJ-Cruiser (not to mention my pride and joy H3!). I've never been a fan of spacers. I put oversized tires and wheels on the FJ's and Defender 90. I always have gone with wider wheels and tires to achieve the "look" you describe. Besides, you get the performance advantages that the wider footprint provides. Spacers won't give you that.
yeah i agree totally but since I am not planning on buying oversized wheels and tires this year i thought I'd use spacers on the setup I have now since I have nice looking tires on the stock wheels. These are basically my tear **** up set for the future.

ORIGINAL: importkiller

spacers will make you track wider which will have some advantages in certain conditions. I have used spidertrax and teraflex in my jeeps and used a pair from this place in my tahoe

http://www.wheeladapter.com/wheel_ad...el_spacers.asp

they worked good for over 50,000 till I traded it in with no problems.
Thanks for the info