PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

WANTED: Roof Bar Lights for Hummer H3 - 2006

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by stollo770
I think its relevant if the part has a flaw that could make it happen again. I'm trying (in vain) to find these marker lamps myself and I don't want to be wasting my time if they are just going to blow off on the highway. And ghost recon marker lights? Sounds interesting, you got a link?
SUV, SUT Smoked Roof Lamp Set (10 pcs.) TEAKA-RL863S

Very nice...and i see your point but maybe it was due to the heat or normal wear and tear...not sure.

Old 08-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Default Lost my lightbar on the highway this morning

Ghostrider,

The very same thing happened to me this morning while I was driving on the highway in the dark... I hear this God awful noise and I thought a bird hit me or something. I had a trailer truck on my tail, so I had to keep going. When I arrived home, my middle three roof lights were gone along with the black plastic shield that hid all of the wiring....

The two orange lights are still there on the corners of the roof.... If I purchased the aftermarket smoked lights, how would I hide my wires? That plastic is long gone....

2007 H3

Old 10-19-2013, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by stollo770
What do you mean by blew off on the highway?
Sorry, just now saw these replies. I was going down Interstate 10 in Florida. I heard this loud noise and saw some wiring on the top of my windshield. There had been a truck with some stuff in the bed of their truck and I thought their stuff had blown out and hit my vehicle.

I finally got to an exit where I could get out to see what had hit my truck and I find that the whole middle part of my roof lights, the three middle amber lights along with the plastic piece that hides the wiring, all gone. The two outside corner lights were still there, but the middle was gone.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by h364
Ghostrider,

The very same thing happened to me this morning while I was driving on the highway in the dark... I hear this God awful noise and I thought a bird hit me or something. I had a trailer truck on my tail, so I had to keep going. When I arrived home, my middle three roof lights were gone along with the black plastic shield that hid all of the wiring....

The two orange lights are still there on the corners of the roof.... If I purchased the aftermarket smoked lights, how would I hide my wires? That plastic is long gone....

2007 H3
h364, sorry for the late reply, just now saw this. Wow, I'm sorry for you, but glad to see it's not just mine if you know what I mean. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?

Did you ever find a light bar? My husband is fixing mine right now, we are making a custom light bar. We had a light bar from an old Jeep and using the chrome bar part (my H3 is loaded with chrome so will fit right in). Found some cool carbon fiber look road lights to attach to it.

It won't be the original look, but will look so much better than having those wires sitting on top of my roof all this time!