PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ucp

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 11:05 PM

who has experience with factory ucp? is it fairly robust on rocks? I am thinking of making my own, working off of the h1 model.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:49 PM

I have beat the **** out of a set of OEM and the Boulder Accessory (BA) UCP. I have to say that both have taken tons of abuse and done their job of protecting the H3/H3Ts underbelly and private parts!

I would buy the BA again over the OEM if either could still be found.

Old 02-12-2012, 05:07 PM

so what has been the price everyone has been paying for the GM factory UCP with shipping? $300, $350???

Old 02-12-2012, 06:21 PM

i ordered it from adventure acessories and paid $360 with shipping more than i wanted to pay but its been so hard to find i figured i would just bite the bullet now bc i think you def need it for offroad

Old 02-13-2012, 06:04 AM

well CBphoto is working on an aftermarket setup... work is progressing nicely... Not sure if he's on here, but the list is growing with people interested...

Old 02-13-2012, 11:01 PM

Adventure Accessories is part of what is left of Lynch Hummer near ST. Louis the largest most volume H1 and then other model Hummers there was. They can't use the Hummer name after Lynch anymore but they have always had the Adventure Accessories site. They have a large offroad track behind the dealership. They also sell guns, what a all American iconic combination!
I think they may have now sold the large large building and moved to a smaller location.

But then I now see that is on the first page of their website
neeeveeer mind.
Hummer, Adventure Accessories Hummer Parts and Service for Hummer H1, H2 and Hummer H3 . Lynch Hummer was the World's Largest H1 Hummer Dealer!

Old 02-16-2012, 07:06 PM

I just received my UCP yesterday. It came even faster than they told me it would...

Old 02-18-2012, 02:25 PM

Just ordered a set of GM UCP from the same place. Hope I get the same quick turn around as you did. Waiting on a set of Hunner shock/spring skids to be made. Is there anything else needed for under the truck to ensure a safe trip off road?

Old 02-18-2012, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by 58Bisc
Just ordered a set of GM UCP from the same place. Hope I get the same quick turn around as you did. Waiting on a set of Hunner shock/spring skids to be made. Is there anything else needed for under the truck to ensure a safe trip off road?
Since you're in PA, come to the Rausch Creek run that we are having on April 21st.
You'll see about 30 Hummers with all kinds of off road accessories on H2's & H3's.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:25 PM

I never knew what that place was. I have a buddy that lives very close to there and has been trying to get me to go for years. He has old 4x4's and quads. I've never been off road. I told him about the upgrades I've been doing and he just laughed at me and called me a poser (he is a very old & good friend and can get away with it). LOL!

Quick Reply: Ucp