PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Default RE: *NEW* Turbonetics H3 Turbo Kit - 350HP!

I am still waiting to hear back from jn1300r do you have any further questions in the meantime?

Old 08-02-2007, 07:30 PM

Since Jesse's not going to do it,I think itshould be brought to the follower's of this thread's attention, that the original included pieces of this kit have changed (see below posts). I've since had a change of heartas to the comments I'll keep to myself for now, but I think it should be pointed out no announcement was made that a major part of the kit was misrepresented, and then quietly changed. Unfortunately I found out the hard way, which makes me wonder, if so many kits had been sold (as represented), how was it I discovered the error about what tuning was included with the package for the first time?? Holding tongue for now.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 08-02-2007, 07:34 PM

The original:

ORIGINAL: Dennis

According to this it comes with an up-grade program with up loader

Turbonetics Hummer H3 Turbo Kits Include:
- Turbonetics 60-1 Stage V Turbocharger
- Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate
- Turbonetics Raptor Blow Off Valve
- Spearco Front Mount Intercooler
- (5) High Flow Injectors
- HP Tuners Tuned Software & Uploader
- SS304 Mandrel Bent Polished Exhaust Piping
- Aluminum Black Chrome Charge Piping
- AEM Dryflow Airfilter
- All V-Band Clamps & T-Bolt Clamps
- All Necessary Installation Hardware
- (1) Case Turbonetics TS-1 Synthetic Oil

Stock Power: 225 HP
Turbo Kit Power: 350 HP
Boost Level: 8 PSI

Old 08-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Default RE: NOW $4295 - Turbonetics H3 Turbo Kit - 350HP Out of the Box!

The current, with no explanation:

Turbonetics Hummer H3 Turbo Kits Include:
- Turbonetics 60-1 Stage V Turbocharger
- Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate
- Turbonetics Raptor Blow Off Valve
- Spearco Front Mount Intercooler
- (5) High Flow Injectors
- HP Tuners Tuned Software ECU Reflash
- SS304 Mandrel Bent Polished Exhaust Piping
- Aluminum Black Chrome Charge Piping
- AEM Dryflow Airfilter
- All V-Band Clamps & T-Bolt Clamps
- All Necessary Installation Hardware
- (1) Case Turbonetics TS-1 Synthetic Oil

Stock Power: 225 HP
Turbo Kit Power: 350 HP
Boost Level: 8 PSI

< Message edited by TurboKits.com -- 8/2/2007 8:31:32 AM >

Old 08-04-2007, 02:46 PM

Hello JWSchmidt3,

I had to leave early Thurs after I talked to you and I did not get back until this afternoon. As soon as I found out from you that the kit didn't come with the uploader I changed it on our site and in the post because I didn't want anyone else to think that was included. I can assure you that you were the first customer to call and point out that it is a reflash and not an uploader.If there was an uploader option or anything I could have done to help I would have. All I can do now is apologize and make sure future customer know what's included.

In my defense this was the exact information I received from the Manufacturer.

In regards to your other comments, I am truly sorry for the misunderstanding, but please be assured I am not just a salesman, I am an enthusiast just like all of you and always want every customer to be a happy customer. When stuff like this happens I take it personal and it keeps me up at night.

JWSchmidt3 I am sorry, if there is anything I can do to help now or in the future, just let me know...

ORIGINAL: JWSchmidt3

Since Jesse's not going to do it,I think itshould be brought to the follower's of this thread's attention, that the original included pieces of this kit have changed (see below posts). I've since had a change of heartas to the comments I'll keep to myself for now, but I think it should be pointed out no announcement was made that a major part of the kit was misrepresented, and then quietly changed. Unfortunately I found out the hard way, which makes me wonder, if so many kits had been sold (as represented), how was it I discovered the error about what tuning was included with the package for the first time?? Holding tongue for now.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 08-04-2007, 02:50 PM

I just want to be clear.... This was not a "quiet change in what's included" The uploader was never part of the kit, it was always a reflash. The information I originally received from the manufacturerwas incorrect.

ORIGINAL: JWSchmidt3

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 08-06-2007, 05:25 PM

Update 08/06/07 - Due to the overwhelming response, we are extending the sale until the end of August!

Old 08-08-2007, 12:30 PM

Update 08/08/07 - Turbonetics is no longer including the case of TS-1 Motor Oil in the kit. They have discontinued offering the oil all together.

Old 09-09-2007, 03:26 PM

Anyone considering this kit should read this thread:

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_84197/tm.htm

I bought the kit, and do not recommend purchasing it. That's all I can say for now unfortunately.

Old 09-09-2007, 03:43 PM

Damn John...........I hate to hear you and so many others are having trouble with this kit. If your guys can't
get it to work right, that doesn't bode well for the average Joe trying to do a home install....

I can't wait to hear the details on this little adventure....

Quick Reply: Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty