PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Transformers - (warning, spoilers) Best movie I have ever seen! (no, seriously)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Transformers - Best movie I have ever seen! (no, seriously)

My wife and I watched Epic Movie this weekend. What a waste of plastic...

I don't know if anybody saw it, but the little "Back to the Future" jingle was a giggly nastalgic thing for me right before they introduced the ***** Wonka character, who ironically played George McFly in my favorite Trilogy of all time. Back to the Future...........

Old 07-06-2007, 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I would call it more embarrasment that I forgot then bringijng you into this (give me a break, I'm typing this all on a PDA on the train ) and your hubby here should be taking care of you and not posting! Dennis would.........
VERY TRUE!!! Marc you reading this?!??!!? Dennis would be taking care of me, feeding me strawberry ice cream, probably!!
And not only that..I would be giving you soothing cool sponge baths with aloe and mir every half hour...

Old 07-06-2007, 08:17 PM

I would call it more embarrasment that I forgot then bringijng you into this (give me a break, I'm typing this all on a PDA on the train ) and your hubby here should be taking care of you and not posting! Dennis would.........
VERY TRUE!!! Marc you reading this?!??!!? Dennis would be taking care of me, feeding me strawberry ice cream, probably!!
Dennis is too old, he should worry more about taking care of himself!

Besides, I have been your servant ALL DAY. Not that I mind......

much.

Old 07-06-2007, 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

And not only that..I would be giving you soothing cool sponge baths with aloe and mir every half hour...
Sounds good - how long before you're here?

Old 07-06-2007, 08:19 PM

Too old!!!..Wait a minute sonny...I run three miles a day and have sex 4 times a week....Sometimes with my wife.

Old 07-06-2007, 08:21 PM

Sounds good - how long before you're here?
Get rid of the cellulose addict and I'm there...[8D]

Old 07-06-2007, 08:23 PM

Too old!!!..Wait a minute sonny...I run three miles a day and have sex 4 times a week....Sometimes with my wife.
3 miles a day? What a wuss! I run 11.3 miles a day and have sex EVERY night, WITH my wife.

Wait, I just realized.....did you just say you have sex 4 times a week, sometimes with your wife? Did you just turn this transformers thread in to a ************ thread?

[sm=closed.gif]

ok, I lied about the running and the sex part....

Old 07-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator

I really envy you. I walk past the set of the new Batman movie every day (for the past month actually) which is being filmed in Chicago 3 blocks from where I work. On those days I work late, I catch them frantically setting up to shoot, with all the movie trucks, rv trailors and crew, and not one of those instances do I NOT think to myself, "I want to be a part of something big like this" and have this strange desire for it inside of me that I have never felt for anything. I tell my wife this almost every day and Nick (zyne) as well. I even went so far as to go on casting call sites and find Chicago Indie film shootings. But cmon, what chance does some nobody who fixes computers for a living actually have? They keep trying to motivate me but its very hard when people tell you it will never happen. Anyway, my point is as a writer I guess I get a bit defensive from their points of view and feel the need to defend them. If I can't join 'em I can at least not have people beat them

Wow! That was lame lol

Old 07-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator

OK I can see this thread went in the complete opposite direction lol. This damn PDA...... I'm gone for 5 minutes writing on this keyboard from hell and you are all having an orgy, Real Nice

Old 07-06-2007, 08:30 PM

I really envy you. I walk past the set of the new Batman movie every day (for the past month actually) which is being filmed in Chicago 3 blocks from where I work. On those days I work late, I catch them frantically setting up to shoot, with all the movie trucks, rv trailors and crew, and not one of those instances do I NOT think to myself, "I want to be a part of something big like this" and have this strange desire for it inside of me that I have never felt for anything. I tell my wife this almost every day and Nick (zyne) as well. I even went so far as to go on casting call sites and find Chicago Indie film shootings. But cmon, what chance does some nobody who fixes computers for a living actually have? They keep trying to motivate me but its very hard when people tell you it will never happen. Anyway, my point is as a writer I guess I get a bit defensive from their points of view and feel the need to defend them. If I can't join 'em I can at least not have people beat them

Wow! That was lame lol
LOL It wasn't lame at all. I know exactly what you mean. I can remember back when I saw Star Wars how I never thought in a million years I could be a part of "shooting a movie". It all seemed so big and out of reach.

If you are really interested in acting, go for it. Just start by doing shorts and take some acting classes to brush up your skills. You will never know if you can truely do it unless you pursue it seriously, who cares what others say?

I honestly would feel the same way you do walking by the Batman set. I want to be part of something like that one day and I know it will happen, I will MAKE it happen.

Quick Reply: Transformers - (warning, spoilers) Best movie I have ever seen! (no, seriously)