PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tire Sensors

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Default RE: Tire Sensors

Hm..I'll have to keep an eye on it once this michigan weather decides to stay wintery. Right now its back to fall and yesterday it was summer!
I'll for sure have lots of pictures in the snow..as an avid and semi-pro snowboarder..the snow is the only time of year I really care about! I am so excited about my locking diff...in my Jeep Liberty I had before this, I got suck in a frozen parking lot because the salt dripping off the car down the tires caused the front right and back left to sit in a ice cavity full of water. There is nothing more embarassing than asking for a tow out of a parking spot. That was what I like to call my "rock bottom"

Old 10-26-2006, 11:17 AM

Oh, as for traction control..I agree about having it OFF. In fact I'm not so sure I want it on every time I get in....Is there a way to have it default to off and let me turn it on when I want it?
I just about destroyed my neighbors mailbox because when it goes off, it does a nice job of keeing it going straight. Thats not good when I'm half way through a turn though!! Plus the ungodly noise it makes that sounds like I'm ripping out my undercarriage.

Old 10-26-2006, 05:07 PM

I live in california, had issues with tire sensors going off everymorning when temp would drop to 50's. first few time,s i checked the tire pressure and it was fine, ealer looked at it, replaces module i think, and that fixed it until today !!! geese! it was 44 degrees this am, and the warning light came on, then went off in a few minutes.

weird thing is, it should not go off untill 30lbs